Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Embarrassing stories
1 2
My school has all these... door frames? in the hallways, without any actual doors attached to them. They're made of glass with a metal frame, and they just kinda jut out into the hallway without any real purpose.

Earlier this week, I was running down the hallway to catch up to some friends, and I crashed straight into the metal frame so hard I fell backwards and skidded the ground, on my back. Much to the shock of both myself, and everyone in the hallway at the time.
My school has all these... door frames? in the hallways, without any actual doors attached to them. They're made of glass with a metal frame, and they just kinda jut out into the hallway without any real purpose.

Earlier this week, I was running down the hallway to catch up to some friends, and I crashed straight into the metal frame so hard I fell backwards and skidded the ground, on my back. Much to the shock of both myself, and everyone in the hallway at the time.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Oh boy. Just earlier today, on my first day of class, I arrived pretty early in anticipation... and then when I went inside the classroom, the instructor was completely different than the one I was assigned to. I stayed for a few minutes and then had to leave once the anxiety got to me. Called to get picked up after waiting until the next period to find out the instructor I had on my schedule... was teaching a reading class, not the class I needed to go to.

Later found out that my class's instructor had been swapped out for another and nobody, not a soul, told me about it. So I had ended up leaving the correct class after all.

Needless to say, awful start to the semester. I contacted the new instructor to try and clear up the confusion, but honestly I'd rather drop the class than go back.
I don't even want to be going to college in the first place. lol.
Oh boy. Just earlier today, on my first day of class, I arrived pretty early in anticipation... and then when I went inside the classroom, the instructor was completely different than the one I was assigned to. I stayed for a few minutes and then had to leave once the anxiety got to me. Called to get picked up after waiting until the next period to find out the instructor I had on my schedule... was teaching a reading class, not the class I needed to go to.

Later found out that my class's instructor had been swapped out for another and nobody, not a soul, told me about it. So I had ended up leaving the correct class after all.

Needless to say, awful start to the semester. I contacted the new instructor to try and clear up the confusion, but honestly I'd rather drop the class than go back.
I don't even want to be going to college in the first place. lol.
34822.png
Hearts
FR+3 • they or she
Ping Me to get my attention
easter egg funy
tqGkHih.png
2VtxnMX.png
eswSnrS.png
7IMhuGK.png
(caution, kinda gross I guess?)

Well there was that time I threw up all down the hall of my middle school. Yeah, that was fun. I was so traumatized by the shame I kinda don't remember what happened like, 3/4 of the way to the bathrooms. While walking back to class, there was one of the staff cleaning it up, and she looked at me and said "oh, yeah we were wondering what happened here." Guess I wasn't looking the best I ever have. I also lived like two/three hours away, so that was also pretty fun.
(caution, kinda gross I guess?)

Well there was that time I threw up all down the hall of my middle school. Yeah, that was fun. I was so traumatized by the shame I kinda don't remember what happened like, 3/4 of the way to the bathrooms. While walking back to class, there was one of the staff cleaning it up, and she looked at me and said "oh, yeah we were wondering what happened here." Guess I wasn't looking the best I ever have. I also lived like two/three hours away, so that was also pretty fun.
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2