Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst commercial ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LoversMasque

I wasn't ready for a nostalgia trip??
@LoversMasque

I wasn't ready for a nostalgia trip??
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@PearlConnor
Oh my god! I'm so sorry I insulted one of your favorite nostalgic ads. It's just that I'm at the point where it's festering in my brain and I literally wake up at 3AM with a foul taste in my mouth and my brain playing either ZooPals or THIS DISNEY DVD HAS BEEN ENHANCED WITH DISNEY'S FAST PLAY.
@PearlConnor
Oh my god! I'm so sorry I insulted one of your favorite nostalgic ads. It's just that I'm at the point where it's festering in my brain and I literally wake up at 3AM with a foul taste in my mouth and my brain playing either ZooPals or THIS DISNEY DVD HAS BEEN ENHANCED WITH DISNEY'S FAST PLAY.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque

Oh no harm, Im more shook than anything. If it makes you feel better I wake up to the witch doctor song sometimes haha.

And yea, fastplay haunts me
@LoversMasque

Oh no harm, Im more shook than anything. If it makes you feel better I wake up to the witch doctor song sometimes haha.

And yea, fastplay haunts me
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@PearlConnor
Why did i click on this, i may just puke. This is the worst think i have ever seen in my life.

@Shirarisun
No, just bad.
@PearlConnor
Why did i click on this, i may just puke. This is the worst think i have ever seen in my life.

@Shirarisun
No, just bad.
W2MrFXc.png
@Caleb

I think about it every once in a while and it haunts me
@Caleb

I think about it every once in a while and it haunts me
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
THIS DAMN THING.
THIS DAMN THING.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
i've heard this one more on radio, but i have seen it on tv once so i guess it counts:

WE BUY ANY CAR
WE BUY ANY CAR
i've heard this one more on radio, but i have seen it on tv once so i guess it counts:

WE BUY ANY CAR
WE BUY ANY CAR
30-50 feral bogs
Honestly, any commercial that likes to repeat the phone number at LEAST 5 times.

To order, please call [phone number].

That's [phone number]

[phone number]
[phone number]
[phone number]

-end commercial-

Me: I'm sorry could you repeat that. I totally didn't get it THE FIRST TIME.
Honestly, any commercial that likes to repeat the phone number at LEAST 5 times.

To order, please call [phone number].

That's [phone number]

[phone number]
[phone number]
[phone number]

-end commercial-

Me: I'm sorry could you repeat that. I totally didn't get it THE FIRST TIME.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
that terrible whooping cough commercial that came on in the early 2000s. i always shut off the tv when it came on... to this day i can't even listen to it without being overcome with dread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9mkRr_E7c
that terrible whooping cough commercial that came on in the early 2000s. i always shut off the tv when it came on... to this day i can't even listen to it without being overcome with dread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9mkRr_E7c
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
how could this thread be complete without good ol

To demonstrate the power of FlexTapeTM,

I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF!!
how could this thread be complete without good ol

To demonstrate the power of FlexTapeTM,

I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF!!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3