Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Ern

:)

@Ern

2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
Sure! I love seeing art of player’s teams!
Sure! I love seeing art of player’s teams!
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
@RaineRune

same
@RaineRune

same
I've been thinking

Where did Cinnamon get her skull at?

The world may never know
I've been thinking

Where did Cinnamon get her skull at?

The world may never know
Okay so, i have been trying to come up with a design for Cinnamon. It's kinda hard but it's not that bad. Hopefully i can come up with a great design for her soon.

Okay so, i have been trying to come up with a design for Cinnamon. It's kinda hard but it's not that bad. Hopefully i can come up with a great design for her soon.

@Font
@b0nnie
@Ern
@RaineRune and any other people

A Nidoran Female joined are team :)

What should I name her?
@Font
@b0nnie
@Ern
@RaineRune and any other people

A Nidoran Female joined are team :)

What should I name her?
Oh i just remebered something

when i was playing my sisters heart gold (before she restarted it)

I remember having a Nidoran Female and Male. I remember nameing them White (F) and Black (M)

( don't ask why idk, it was a long while ago :P )
Oh i just remebered something

when i was playing my sisters heart gold (before she restarted it)

I remember having a Nidoran Female and Male. I remember nameing them White (F) and Black (M)

( don't ask why idk, it was a long while ago :P )
how about i name her...

Amethyst.

how about i name her...

Amethyst.

I'm trying to get to the lv 15

Im almost there
I'm trying to get to the lv 15

Im almost there
valuable life saving tips:

always stock up on loads of gravelrock, thorns etc. seriously. they will save your life when you run out of move pp and max elixirs. also good to save your strongest move for a boss Pokemon.

when you manage to find some, throwing stun and sleep seeds at bosses definitely puts you at an advantage.

if you ever want to cheat up some rare items (trust me it can make your life much easier) there is a wonder mail code generator that generates missions with super good rewards, it does not require you to be online or anything like that. I mostly use it to get the tight belt, which stops your belly from depleting! you can also use it for joy seeds which level you up by 1.
valuable life saving tips:

always stock up on loads of gravelrock, thorns etc. seriously. they will save your life when you run out of move pp and max elixirs. also good to save your strongest move for a boss Pokemon.

when you manage to find some, throwing stun and sleep seeds at bosses definitely puts you at an advantage.

if you ever want to cheat up some rare items (trust me it can make your life much easier) there is a wonder mail code generator that generates missions with super good rewards, it does not require you to be online or anything like that. I mostly use it to get the tight belt, which stops your belly from depleting! you can also use it for joy seeds which level you up by 1.
rrSy9NF.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30