Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Pokémon] Shiny fails?
1 2 3 4 5
the first shiny I ever encountered was a geodude (or graveler? idk its been years). all I had was my post-champion Pearl team.

turns out that didn't even matter, because it self-destructed. Homie the Empoleon took scratch damage, and I basically just went D8

my second failed shiny was before I knew wormhole shinies were locked upon entering the wormhole. I had saved in case it was a legendary, but instead it was a shiny! Shiny Altaria Perish-Song'd itself to death and I left, then saved in another wormhole :l
the first shiny I ever encountered was a geodude (or graveler? idk its been years). all I had was my post-champion Pearl team.

turns out that didn't even matter, because it self-destructed. Homie the Empoleon took scratch damage, and I basically just went D8

my second failed shiny was before I knew wormhole shinies were locked upon entering the wormhole. I had saved in case it was a legendary, but instead it was a shiny! Shiny Altaria Perish-Song'd itself to death and I left, then saved in another wormhole :l
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
My first shiny was Gyarados.

Not the Gyarados in PKMN (Soul) Silver/(Heart) Gold/Diamond, mind you, I encountered this one while fishing in PKMN X. Of ALL 'mons out there, of course it'd be Gyarados, lol.

Haven't found a single shiny ever since. :( I've been trying to breed a shiny Dreepy and shiny Vulpix, but alas.
My first shiny was Gyarados.

Not the Gyarados in PKMN (Soul) Silver/(Heart) Gold/Diamond, mind you, I encountered this one while fishing in PKMN X. Of ALL 'mons out there, of course it'd be Gyarados, lol.

Haven't found a single shiny ever since. :( I've been trying to breed a shiny Dreepy and shiny Vulpix, but alas.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
1 2 3 4 5