Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Pokémon] Shiny fails?
1 2 3 4 5
I was just casually searching for a Dusclops for my dex on route 8 and kept running into hippowdons. I didn't even realize I'd totally run fron a shiny until I saw a tan, green, and then a grey one
But they're so easy to get in USUM that I really don't care
I was just casually searching for a Dusclops for my dex on route 8 and kept running into hippowdons. I didn't even realize I'd totally run fron a shiny until I saw a tan, green, and then a grey one
But they're so easy to get in USUM that I really don't care
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
just a couple weeks ago i was wormhole hunting in ultra moon and i came across a shiny swanna and a shiny swellow only a few days apart! i false swiped them, got them down to one hp, and...they used brave bird and fainted themselves from the recoil
just a couple weeks ago i was wormhole hunting in ultra moon and i came across a shiny swanna and a shiny swellow only a few days apart! i false swiped them, got them down to one hp, and...they used brave bird and fainted themselves from the recoil
ice.gif
Cant remember if it was ruby or sapphire, but the poochyena that you fight immediately after grabbing your starter was shiney once.
I cried inside because this was before you were able to recieve/buy pokeballs.
Cant remember if it was ruby or sapphire, but the poochyena that you fight immediately after grabbing your starter was shiney once.
I cried inside because this was before you were able to recieve/buy pokeballs.
Khadgar: "Impetuous imposters imperil important improvements."
King Julien: "I like to move it, move it!"
Thunder! Thunder! THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!
Clan Lore (Clan profile page.) Tree-Bound Subspecies forum thread
found a shiny Duosion while grinding in White but I forgot how double battles worked so my Victini ended up knocking it out. I managed to reclaim it while grinding on the same route. And on my first trip on Poni Island in Sun I found a shiny Granbull but it roared me away. still haven't reclaimed that one but I hope, someday, I will.
found a shiny Duosion while grinding in White but I forgot how double battles worked so my Victini ended up knocking it out. I managed to reclaim it while grinding on the same route. And on my first trip on Poni Island in Sun I found a shiny Granbull but it roared me away. still haven't reclaimed that one but I hope, someday, I will.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
The only shiny I've encountered in the wild so far in my life was a Graveler, all the way back in Silver. Unfortunately, little young me didn't understand that it was a shiny and thus special and rare, and I ran away from it without a second thought as if it were any other wild Pokemon. Thankfully that's the only shiny I did that with and now I know better lol.
The only shiny I've encountered in the wild so far in my life was a Graveler, all the way back in Silver. Unfortunately, little young me didn't understand that it was a shiny and thus special and rare, and I ran away from it without a second thought as if it were any other wild Pokemon. Thankfully that's the only shiny I did that with and now I know better lol.
So, I was playing Pokémon white. Just started a new game. The professor speech begins, and she summons her Pokémon. I don't remember what pokémon it was.

But it was a shiny. And there was no way to catch it.

Had a similar experience when I played pokémon fire red. The game just downright teased me when a trainer-owned shiny Jolteon showed up. Obviously I couldn't catch that one either. It was just such a big bucket of why.
So, I was playing Pokémon white. Just started a new game. The professor speech begins, and she summons her Pokémon. I don't remember what pokémon it was.

But it was a shiny. And there was no way to catch it.

Had a similar experience when I played pokémon fire red. The game just downright teased me when a trainer-owned shiny Jolteon showed up. Obviously I couldn't catch that one either. It was just such a big bucket of why.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
in Sword it says i have 1 shiny found on the back of my league card, and that means at some point i just wasnt paying attention and either ran away from it or killed it
in Sword it says i have 1 shiny found on the back of my league card, and that means at some point i just wasnt paying attention and either ran away from it or killed it
NARUTO.full.1771836.jpg
I once had a shiny litwick memento itself
after that happened i was determined to get it back and started breeding for it and got another shiny litwick on the second egg :v
I once had a shiny litwick memento itself
after that happened i was determined to get it back and started breeding for it and got another shiny litwick on the second egg :v
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
when a 3 shiny horde occurs..... then the same day a 2 shiny horde. my luck never came back as i can see my next searches being in 8k already for each.
when a 3 shiny horde occurs..... then the same day a 2 shiny horde. my luck never came back as i can see my next searches being in 8k already for each.
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
The first one isn’t too bad.. I got lucky in finding this shiny without trying.. the only thing is.. it was delibird

In Pokemon pearl I was strolling through the grass and happened to find a shiny graveler. It used self destruct. Rip
The first one isn’t too bad.. I got lucky in finding this shiny without trying.. the only thing is.. it was delibird

In Pokemon pearl I was strolling through the grass and happened to find a shiny graveler. It used self destruct. Rip
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
1 2 3 4 5