Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Not... Again!
So back in July 2017 I had just moved out to Indianapolis (well a suburb) from NY. The day after I get there I'm heading to the store to get cleaning supplies for our new house and get viciously re-ended. What do I mean by viciously? I was driving a 2014 and she managed to TOTAL the car. Ripped my back bumper off completely, crushed the backseat up the to front a bit so it was hard to recover my valuables etc. Her explanation? She sneezed and hit the accelerator (she also had a passenger in her car) they were both texting

Anyways. I got a nice shiny new car and some back injuries out of the deal.

Well today, I'm driving along in a parking lot and get t-boned by a little old lady. The worst part? My 18 mo daughter was on the side that got hit. My shiny new car is now going to need a shiny new door.

I am not pleased with life atm. Going to buy an egg to hatch and it will probably be ugly.
So back in July 2017 I had just moved out to Indianapolis (well a suburb) from NY. The day after I get there I'm heading to the store to get cleaning supplies for our new house and get viciously re-ended. What do I mean by viciously? I was driving a 2014 and she managed to TOTAL the car. Ripped my back bumper off completely, crushed the backseat up the to front a bit so it was hard to recover my valuables etc. Her explanation? She sneezed and hit the accelerator (she also had a passenger in her car) they were both texting

Anyways. I got a nice shiny new car and some back injuries out of the deal.

Well today, I'm driving along in a parking lot and get t-boned by a little old lady. The worst part? My 18 mo daughter was on the side that got hit. My shiny new car is now going to need a shiny new door.

I am not pleased with life atm. Going to buy an egg to hatch and it will probably be ugly.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Yikes, hope your daughter is OK, and that things get better for you. :(
Yikes, hope your daughter is OK, and that things get better for you. :(
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Hey at least you get a new door and kiddo is okay?

I hope your hatchling is beautiful and makes your day better!
Hey at least you get a new door and kiddo is okay?

I hope your hatchling is beautiful and makes your day better!
I don't know what I'm doing with my FR life. Plz Halp
That’s scary though omg, so sorry about both cars and all the hassle that involves. I admire how you seem to be taking it, I’d probably be forever affected.

Just the other week, after not having driven all year, I accidentally bumped into someone at an intersection, and I felt beyond shamed and guilty, it hung over me for days even though I miraculously didn’t even scratch the dust off of either car. In my defence I had just driven several hundred kilometres for almost 4 hours, going 120, so suddenly being at an intersection in a car I’m not used to, I simply didn’t brake hard/fast enough.

Sorry about my tangent, I’m just really amazed by how you’re handling it upfront. I hope this is the end of that bad luck and you have safe travels here on out!
That’s scary though omg, so sorry about both cars and all the hassle that involves. I admire how you seem to be taking it, I’d probably be forever affected.

Just the other week, after not having driven all year, I accidentally bumped into someone at an intersection, and I felt beyond shamed and guilty, it hung over me for days even though I miraculously didn’t even scratch the dust off of either car. In my defence I had just driven several hundred kilometres for almost 4 hours, going 120, so suddenly being at an intersection in a car I’m not used to, I simply didn’t brake hard/fast enough.

Sorry about my tangent, I’m just really amazed by how you’re handling it upfront. I hope this is the end of that bad luck and you have safe travels here on out!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Haha, well I've been in many car altercations before. I'm kinda used to it. Sometimes its been my fault, but that was when I was younger. Now its just people crashing into me or cars I'm in.

When I got rearended in Indy I couldn't drive for a week and I was shaking the whole time. I still had a hard time driving down the road it happened on after 18 months.

This was kinda no big deal, I was more worried about my daughter, but she is fine. I'm more upset about having to replace the car seat.
Haha, well I've been in many car altercations before. I'm kinda used to it. Sometimes its been my fault, but that was when I was younger. Now its just people crashing into me or cars I'm in.

When I got rearended in Indy I couldn't drive for a week and I was shaking the whole time. I still had a hard time driving down the road it happened on after 18 months.

This was kinda no big deal, I was more worried about my daughter, but she is fine. I'm more upset about having to replace the car seat.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png