Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share something good
1 2 3
It's important to focus on the good things that happen no matter how small. On this forum share something good that happened to you today.[emoji=guardian happy size=1]
It's important to focus on the good things that happen no matter how small. On this forum share something good that happened to you today.
QgfRH.gif aOOPC.gif suiIJ.gif r9Tq8.gif
I'll start, today I did really well on a test.
I'll start, today I did really well on a test.
Wow, this thread reminds me of a little "game" my friend and I did years ago! We called the small happy moments flowers, so we shared our "flowers" at the end of the day.

This might sound stupid, but yesterday I thought I'd become ill because of certain symptoms that lasted until this morning (I'm a med student and I know when something is wrong); in the afternoon something happened that made me realise I'm not. You have no idea how relieved I was
Wow, this thread reminds me of a little "game" my friend and I did years ago! We called the small happy moments flowers, so we shared our "flowers" at the end of the day.

This might sound stupid, but yesterday I thought I'd become ill because of certain symptoms that lasted until this morning (I'm a med student and I know when something is wrong); in the afternoon something happened that made me realise I'm not. You have no idea how relieved I was
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
This is a good thread & congrats on your test! That's always a good feeling c:

I bought something to drink today and behind me at the counter a man with a pomeranian puppy on his arm came up.
When i had paid he sat the puppy down & told him to wait so he could pay as well & I was like "Oh, shall I hold that for you in the meantime?" jokingly (like, I joked about stealing him...) but he went "Of course!" & picked him up again to put him in my arms!!
I was like "Oh noo oh damn I can't oh no that's too cute I'm gonna die right here, aahhh...!!" almost crying, while that little floofball puppy chewed my hair qvq
This is a good thread & congrats on your test! That's always a good feeling c:

I bought something to drink today and behind me at the counter a man with a pomeranian puppy on his arm came up.
When i had paid he sat the puppy down & told him to wait so he could pay as well & I was like "Oh, shall I hold that for you in the meantime?" jokingly (like, I joked about stealing him...) but he went "Of course!" & picked him up again to put him in my arms!!
I was like "Oh noo oh damn I can't oh no that's too cute I'm gonna die right here, aahhh...!!" almost crying, while that little floofball puppy chewed my hair qvq
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
this is such a sweet thread idea<3 today I got many hugs from my friend and the guy I like and I am living
this is such a sweet thread idea<3 today I got many hugs from my friend and the guy I like and I am living
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
I learned that my friend is coming home from college over winter break, and im excited that I will get to see him!

Also, on my drive home today a few snowflakes hit my windshield and they made me smile! Snow is so beautiful <3 <3 <3
I learned that my friend is coming home from college over winter break, and im excited that I will get to see him!

Also, on my drive home today a few snowflakes hit my windshield and they made me smile! Snow is so beautiful <3 <3 <3
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

[quote name="CAPozzy" date="2019-11-20 19:27:28" ] Also, on my drive home today a few snowflakes hit my windshield and they made me smile! Snow is so beautiful <3 <3 <3 [/quote] Lucky you; I want Snow, too [emoji=fae star size=1] Now too much; Just enough to enjoy, play in and make Snow-cream out of. I saw a pretty neighborhood cat with long hair [i]again[/i]; It is Black an White and beautiful all over [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
CAPozzy wrote on 2019-11-20 19:27:28:

Lucky you; I want Snow, too Now too much; Just enough to enjoy, play in and make Snow-cream out of.

I saw a pretty neighborhood cat with long hair again; It is Black an White and beautiful all over
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
I got the grade back on my math test, and it brought my grade up fiveish points!
I got the grade back on my math test, and it brought my grade up fiveish points!
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
Today I was able to cheer up a friend, I got them to smile even though they had a bad day.
Today I was able to cheer up a friend, I got them to smile even though they had a bad day.
I found this forum thread [emoji=spiral winking size=2]
I found this forum thread
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
1 2 3