Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Androgynous music bands?
1 2
Hugely inspired by androgynous musicians most of my life, starting with The Cure and the stylings Robert Smith would dress in, then Brian Molko of Placebo was another big one that got me at quite a young age.

For more modern, Drab Majesty is a great band, musician Andrew Clinco takes on a persona called Deb Demure, who's an androgynous vessel in which outside ideas flow through, the songs often being inspired by other-worldly sources.
Demure has now also been joined by Mona D, who dresses very similarly in the androgynous attire. I'd say their music is darkwave, if any of ya'll are into that.

Some other honourable mentions;
Bauhaus
Pete Burns of Dead Or Alive
Alien Sex Fiend
Eurythmics
Rozz Williams of Christian Death
Hugely inspired by androgynous musicians most of my life, starting with The Cure and the stylings Robert Smith would dress in, then Brian Molko of Placebo was another big one that got me at quite a young age.

For more modern, Drab Majesty is a great band, musician Andrew Clinco takes on a persona called Deb Demure, who's an androgynous vessel in which outside ideas flow through, the songs often being inspired by other-worldly sources.
Demure has now also been joined by Mona D, who dresses very similarly in the androgynous attire. I'd say their music is darkwave, if any of ya'll are into that.

Some other honourable mentions;
Bauhaus
Pete Burns of Dead Or Alive
Alien Sex Fiend
Eurythmics
Rozz Williams of Christian Death
brittany|28|she/they|ENFP|
1 2