Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I watched Chat Blanc (Miraculous)...
And I. AM. BROKEN. SEND HALP.
I just... I CAN'T CONTAIN THESE FEELS.
-
I also got a new fandragon Chat Blanc (with the same apparel as my Chat Noir, but WHITE XD)
And I. AM. BROKEN. SEND HALP.
I just... I CAN'T CONTAIN THESE FEELS.
-
I also got a new fandragon Chat Blanc (with the same apparel as my Chat Noir, but WHITE XD)
r6IIH6g.gif
Honestly, the show kind of lost me. Good ideas, crappy animation. The animation thing wasn't just bad, it was h0rrible. As in the same woman model appeared 10 times in an episode.

They were also just lengthening the show by keeping their identities secrets, and it got old real fast.

I enjoy fan-made comics on the show better, sadly.

Glad you enjoyed Chat Blanc though-
Honestly, the show kind of lost me. Good ideas, crappy animation. The animation thing wasn't just bad, it was h0rrible. As in the same woman model appeared 10 times in an episode.

They were also just lengthening the show by keeping their identities secrets, and it got old real fast.

I enjoy fan-made comics on the show better, sadly.

Glad you enjoyed Chat Blanc though-
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
I stopped watching it tbh, but I did recently see it some fanart on Tumblr's radar.
What is the story so far in Miraculous? Do they know each other? Is there a new hero? I'm Curious :D
I stopped watching it tbh, but I did recently see it some fanart on Tumblr's radar.
What is the story so far in Miraculous? Do they know each other? Is there a new hero? I'm Curious :D
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
it's getting a lot of crap on tumblr for the fact it exposes Hawk Moth as a truly selfish being who cannot even care for his son's current happiness in order to get back what he already lost, and the fact that even though it's always been implied that Marinette and Adrien are meant for each other they literally never can be a couple because it would eventually lead to them finding out each other's identities and Bunnix erasing everything every single time.

Currently scrolling through my tumblr dash to try to find some that I saw yesterday, will edit with links.
EDIT: Okay I found 16 relevant posts, narrowed it down to 4 with extensive detail and 5 that are just a couple complaining paragraphs that still emphasize my point, and have permalinks to all of them. All the posts I could find were shared by one user so I'll link them in order of relevance to the paragraph above, but the person who shared does some fic-writing and has some suggested AU's that should replace canon imo.

Links: One - Two - Three - Four
Five - Six - Seven - Eight - Nine

However despite all this I too had an emotional roller coaster watching the episode.
it's getting a lot of crap on tumblr for the fact it exposes Hawk Moth as a truly selfish being who cannot even care for his son's current happiness in order to get back what he already lost, and the fact that even though it's always been implied that Marinette and Adrien are meant for each other they literally never can be a couple because it would eventually lead to them finding out each other's identities and Bunnix erasing everything every single time.

Currently scrolling through my tumblr dash to try to find some that I saw yesterday, will edit with links.
EDIT: Okay I found 16 relevant posts, narrowed it down to 4 with extensive detail and 5 that are just a couple complaining paragraphs that still emphasize my point, and have permalinks to all of them. All the posts I could find were shared by one user so I'll link them in order of relevance to the paragraph above, but the person who shared does some fic-writing and has some suggested AU's that should replace canon imo.

Links: One - Two - Three - Four
Five - Six - Seven - Eight - Nine

However despite all this I too had an emotional roller coaster watching the episode.
I loved chat blanc a lot... Season 3 has been so good and I can't wait to see what season 4 and 5 will bring (also hyped for the movie)!!! Miraculous just keeps getting better and better for me and I am so invested. Excited for Félix to air later this week![emoji=spiral star size=1] @Blueflare Season 2 is where we started to get some stories and we got some new heroes introduced as well! Season 3 is a more story heavy and imo has some the best episodes by far. Based on what we're seeing so far, the reveal has to wait a little while. I'm hoping by the end of season 4 or maybe earlier into season 5 but we'll see.
I loved chat blanc a lot... Season 3 has been so good and I can't wait to see what season 4 and 5 will bring (also hyped for the movie)!!! Miraculous just keeps getting better and better for me and I am so invested. Excited for Félix to air later this week!

@Blueflare Season 2 is where we started to get some stories and we got some new heroes introduced as well! Season 3 is a more story heavy and imo has some the best episodes by far. Based on what we're seeing so far, the reveal has to wait a little while. I'm hoping by the end of season 4 or maybe earlier into season 5 but we'll see.