Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | My phase was..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I was emo. In kindergarten.
The most useful guide ever to be created.
[quote name="Meowsical" date="2019-10-31 11:53:54" ] I was emo. In kindergarten. [/quote] God same. Literally my most embarrassing phase. I thought I was sooooo cool.
Meowsical wrote on 2019-10-31 11:53:54:
God same. Literally my most embarrassing phase. I thought I was sooooo cool.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Is it bad I haven't outgrown the MLP phase and never will because It's not a phase, mom.

I went through that 'not like the other girls' phases when I was in 4th grade. I acted like a psycho and foamed like a rabbies inflicted dog -_-
Is it bad I haven't outgrown the MLP phase and never will because It's not a phase, mom.

I went through that 'not like the other girls' phases when I was in 4th grade. I acted like a psycho and foamed like a rabbies inflicted dog -_-
had a big phase from 2nd grade to 6th grade where i was 100% convinced i was a "human-animal" and a shapeshifter and told other kids that they were too. i told everyone that i would turn into a wolf at 18 and that i, like everyone else i recruited, had "animal instincts." i ended up creating an entire cult that rose to full power in 5th grade. i was god.

good times...
had a big phase from 2nd grade to 6th grade where i was 100% convinced i was a "human-animal" and a shapeshifter and told other kids that they were too. i told everyone that i would turn into a wolf at 18 and that i, like everyone else i recruited, had "animal instincts." i ended up creating an entire cult that rose to full power in 5th grade. i was god.

good times...
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Orcas. I was the BIGGEST FAN of the Free Willy movies, watched them a bajillion times. Drew them all the time. Was great. XD

Of course, I also had the stereotypical horses phase wherein I drew ONLY HORSES ALL THE TIME EVER, and wanted one, and such. I still love both animals, but nowadays I am all about unicorns. XD
Orcas. I was the BIGGEST FAN of the Free Willy movies, watched them a bajillion times. Drew them all the time. Was great. XD

Of course, I also had the stereotypical horses phase wherein I drew ONLY HORSES ALL THE TIME EVER, and wanted one, and such. I still love both animals, but nowadays I am all about unicorns. XD
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Emo.

Now it's all rushing back to me with the new MCR reunion concert news.
Emo.

Now it's all rushing back to me with the new MCR reunion concert news.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Had a Warriors phase, and am currently in my Pokémon phase (7 years going strong!) and a dinosaur phase.
Had a Warriors phase, and am currently in my Pokémon phase (7 years going strong!) and a dinosaur phase.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
ok so yeah i go through them all the time. marios been a constant since 2015 it never went away
together with mario theres some other series i scream over for a few months before i get into some other sries to scream over for a few months. repeat over and over lmao. yeah rn its rayman and before that it was pikmin
i had a pokemon phase and a mlp phase its like everyones had both of these. a weird one is that i sorta had multiple tiny angry birds phases popping up over and over between 2012 and 2016 its weird
ok so yeah i go through them all the time. marios been a constant since 2015 it never went away
together with mario theres some other series i scream over for a few months before i get into some other sries to scream over for a few months. repeat over and over lmao. yeah rn its rayman and before that it was pikmin
i had a pokemon phase and a mlp phase its like everyones had both of these. a weird one is that i sorta had multiple tiny angry birds phases popping up over and over between 2012 and 2016 its weird
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ahem... A comprehensive list

Fnaf and Mlp Stage: Fourth and Fifth grade
Warrior Cats Stage: Fifth/Sixth Grade (Idk when I learned about it) to today
Undertale Stage: Front part of sixth grade, this one wasn't open and I kept it to myself
Off and Poppe stage: Sixth grade, I told all my friends about these
Breif Relapse into Fnaf: Latter part of Sixth grade, I was not open about this
Danganronpa: Seventh grade, to today, but it is just now a side thing I know and watch spoofs of rarely
Warrior Cats, but even more prevenlent: Seventh grade, I would not shut up about it, it still contiues to this day, as stated before.
Flight Rising: Summer of this year to today
Ahem... A comprehensive list

Fnaf and Mlp Stage: Fourth and Fifth grade
Warrior Cats Stage: Fifth/Sixth Grade (Idk when I learned about it) to today
Undertale Stage: Front part of sixth grade, this one wasn't open and I kept it to myself
Off and Poppe stage: Sixth grade, I told all my friends about these
Breif Relapse into Fnaf: Latter part of Sixth grade, I was not open about this
Danganronpa: Seventh grade, to today, but it is just now a side thing I know and watch spoofs of rarely
Warrior Cats, but even more prevenlent: Seventh grade, I would not shut up about it, it still contiues to this day, as stated before.
Flight Rising: Summer of this year to today
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
cheese. just cheese. drew pictures of cheese on my notebooks. loved the word cheese. funniest thing is i didn't like cheese on barely anything. i was a weird kid.

i also tried to be goth in kindergarten, due to corpse bride. mom didn't have it of course.
cheese. just cheese. drew pictures of cheese on my notebooks. loved the word cheese. funniest thing is i didn't like cheese on barely anything. i was a weird kid.

i also tried to be goth in kindergarten, due to corpse bride. mom didn't have it of course.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8