Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tiny good news
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I finally got myself a drawing tablet! :D
I finally got myself a drawing tablet! :D
C8eEWc5.gif
I have returned home triumphant in my quest for the elusive papier de toilette

It was like Black Friday, but not for televisions & computers. For freakin' toilet paper!

I feel mentally exhausted, but weirdly pleased with myself!
I have returned home triumphant in my quest for the elusive papier de toilette

It was like Black Friday, but not for televisions & computers. For freakin' toilet paper!

I feel mentally exhausted, but weirdly pleased with myself!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
got out of bed feeling p good. who knows what ill do next? im on top of the world
got out of bed feeling p good. who knows what ill do next? im on top of the world
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I got a new DLC for a game I really like! Turns out it's really hard.
I got a new DLC for a game I really like! Turns out it's really hard.
I got a new set of dice!
I got a new set of dice!
Waystone1.gif
i went out to DC today and had a great lunch at ben's chili bowl with a half chicken sandwich that was super crispy, half a burger with chili sauce, and half a serving of fries with cheese sauce. i never knew junk food could be so, so good. and to spend the time after walking around a nice city while the sun sets and almost no one is out... to stumble into milkbar for cereal milk ice cream...?! really great!! :3
i went out to DC today and had a great lunch at ben's chili bowl with a half chicken sandwich that was super crispy, half a burger with chili sauce, and half a serving of fries with cheese sauce. i never knew junk food could be so, so good. and to spend the time after walking around a nice city while the sun sets and almost no one is out... to stumble into milkbar for cereal milk ice cream...?! really great!! :3
[emoji=d20 size=1]I started preparing to be a DM! [emoji=cat 2 size=1]My kitty gave me some small kisses today. She also did super well on her first-ever outdoor walk! [emoji=treasure size=1]I still have a chance to make money over my school's closure. (Missed today because I feel like utter garbage.) [emoji=palette size=1]I bought a new character last night and I freaking love her!
I started preparing to be a DM!
My kitty gave me some small kisses today. She also did super well on her first-ever outdoor walk!
I still have a chance to make money over my school's closure. (Missed today because I feel like utter garbage.)
I bought a new character last night and I freaking love her!
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
my house is clean and quiet for at least another week -w-
my house is clean and quiet for at least another week -w-
wV6zlEw.png
My relatives in the US are doing just fine, and apparently my aunt has been dropping off groceries and baked goods for her friend who's self-quarantining (she even brought over a lawn chair so they could have a conversation through the window!) There are some good people out there, no matter what the news may tell you.
My relatives in the US are doing just fine, and apparently my aunt has been dropping off groceries and baked goods for her friend who's self-quarantining (she even brought over a lawn chair so they could have a conversation through the window!) There are some good people out there, no matter what the news may tell you.
i gave my dog a treat and she took it politely
i gave my dog a treat and she took it politely
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19