Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cursed thoughts, go
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
As I descend into lockdown boredom...
If all animals besides the birds mimicked human speech and had the excitability of cockatoos or African greys and screamed a lot.
As I descend into lockdown boredom...
If all animals besides the birds mimicked human speech and had the excitability of cockatoos or African greys and screamed a lot.
Bite into a chocolate bar but it tastes exactly like a pineapple.
Bite into a chocolate bar but it tastes exactly like a pineapple.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
Taking a bite out of an orange like how you would out of an apple
Taking a bite out of an orange like how you would out of an apple
pecknec.gif
when humans draw monster people its always the torso and face that stays human but the arms and legs are usually the changed parts and thats whats considered the most attractive so does that mean that birds would be really into birds with human arms and legs
when humans draw monster people its always the torso and face that stays human but the arms and legs are usually the changed parts and thats whats considered the most attractive so does that mean that birds would be really into birds with human arms and legs
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[quote name="@RheoTastic" date="2020-05-06 15:05:32" ] when humans draw monster people its always the torso and face that stays human but the arms and legs are usually the changed parts and thats whats considered the most attractive so does that mean that birds would be really into birds with human arms and legs [/quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/27ba502e8fb280cc6438e0ca829ac378/tumblr_inline_o497vxNI9f1rf2gbc_250.gif[/img] lookatim
@RheoTastic wrote on 2020-05-06 15:05:32:
tumblr_inline_o497vxNI9f1rf2gbc_250.gif
lookatim
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-05-06 15:39:05" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/27ba502e8fb280cc6438e0ca829ac378/tumblr_inline_o497vxNI9f1rf2gbc_250.gif[/img] lookatim [/quote] @ any birds seeing this post pls respond is this appealing to you
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-05-06 15:39:05:
tumblr_inline_o497vxNI9f1rf2gbc_250.gif
lookatim
@ any birds seeing this post pls respond is this appealing to you
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Human beings with dog mouths, no, not a dog SNOUT but just the mouth reaches back that far. You know what i mean.
Human beings with dog mouths, no, not a dog SNOUT but just the mouth reaches back that far. You know what i mean.
@SnowTheHedgehog
Yes I know what you mean. Like the “horses with dog mouths” meme.
Not nearly as terrible as...
Birds with lips.
@SnowTheHedgehog
Yes I know what you mean. Like the “horses with dog mouths” meme.
Not nearly as terrible as...
Birds with lips.
@Doomwyte That's not that bad. At least nowhere near as bad as dogmouth horses. Nonavian maniraptors were basically birds with lips AND teeth! [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Deinonychus_Restoration.png[/img] Looks fine to me.
@Doomwyte

That's not that bad. At least nowhere near as bad as dogmouth horses.

Nonavian maniraptors were basically birds with lips AND teeth!
Deinonychus_Restoration.png
Looks fine to me.
@Xionahri
Reptile lips are fine. It’s mammals that have horrible lips.
So...
Birds with human lips.
@Xionahri
Reptile lips are fine. It’s mammals that have horrible lips.
So...
Birds with human lips.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19