Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs you cant not sing along with
1 2 3 4 5 6
Generally? Any song by Sekai no Owari (End of the World). Their songs such as RPG, Lost and Anti-Hero have been really catchy.
Even more so when they got big names like Owl City and Clean Bandit involved. Not everyone could understand the lyrics because of the language being in Japanese for a good number of the songs so that can turn a few heads. But it's all in good fun right?~
Generally? Any song by Sekai no Owari (End of the World). Their songs such as RPG, Lost and Anti-Hero have been really catchy.
Even more so when they got big names like Owl City and Clean Bandit involved. Not everyone could understand the lyrics because of the language being in Japanese for a good number of the songs so that can turn a few heads. But it's all in good fun right?~
XkyNy2i.png
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-10-21 18:28:36" ] Any Set It Off song. I just can't resist the urge. [/quote] [color=360705]are you implying it's possible? anyway PONPONPON and toluene are slappin and i can't bring myself to resist singing them
Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-21 18:28:36:
Any Set It Off song. I just can't resist the urge.
are you implying it's possible?

anyway PONPONPON and toluene are slappin and i can't bring myself to resist singing them
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
The Pokémon op theme. cmon its iconic don't judge me
The Pokémon op theme. cmon its iconic don't judge me
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
oh, so many slap for me

Wagon Wheel
God's Country
Country Roads
Bestie
Runaround Sue
Summer Nights
The Wolf
Mr. Fear
Somebody Else
oh, so many slap for me

Wagon Wheel
God's Country
Country Roads
Bestie
Runaround Sue
Summer Nights
The Wolf
Mr. Fear
Somebody Else
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2019-09-29 17:33:37" ] Literally any song I’m at least somewhat familiar with. I usually have to just mouth along to the words though because I don’t want to annoy the people around me. [/quote] same Anything by OMAM, Neck Deep, Conan Gray and so many more
RabidWhovian wrote on 2019-09-29 17:33:37:
Literally any song I’m at least somewhat familiar with. I usually have to just mouth along to the words though because I don’t want to annoy the people around me.

same

Anything by OMAM, Neck Deep, Conan Gray and so many more
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
Rap songs.....
I cannot rap but i can only rap to the simple raps.
The raps that go really quick, i just do: "muh muh ...... i cant rap T-T"

I can sing some songs that go at a good pace but ones that are REALLY quick talking, i just sit there thinking to myself:
"I wish i could rap"

But some people cant rap too but T-T
Rap songs.....
I cannot rap but i can only rap to the simple raps.
The raps that go really quick, i just do: "muh muh ...... i cant rap T-T"

I can sing some songs that go at a good pace but ones that are REALLY quick talking, i just sit there thinking to myself:
"I wish i could rap"

But some people cant rap too but T-T
I want
cookies
1 2 3 4 5 6