Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird, cheap or gross foods that we like
1 2 3 4
tortilla chips with ice cream

its good

kinda like fries with milkshake
tortilla chips with ice cream

its good

kinda like fries with milkshake
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
*opens fridge*
Let's see what I have in there....
Ah yes, pölsa. Fat, sinews, ground meat and a touch of offal stuffed in a sausage.
Some blood pudding.
Some isterband. Basically pölsa, except it contains barley and is lightly smoked.
There are two jars of strange white substance. That's just me making cheese from milk and rice, nothing too weird actually but the jars do get strange stares, it's basically whey with cheese curds floating on top of it.
A few vodka flavoring projects with bitterherbs for semi-medicinal appertifs.
And some fermented stinky fish. Very Swedish, all in all.

Ofc, this is all just what's in my fridge RIGHT NOW. What I WANT to have in my fridge is a much longer list of stuff that makes my American friends look at me like I'm insane. Smoked heart, anyone? Little chunks of lard fried into crispy goodness? Yes thankyouverymuch
*opens fridge*
Let's see what I have in there....
Ah yes, pölsa. Fat, sinews, ground meat and a touch of offal stuffed in a sausage.
Some blood pudding.
Some isterband. Basically pölsa, except it contains barley and is lightly smoked.
There are two jars of strange white substance. That's just me making cheese from milk and rice, nothing too weird actually but the jars do get strange stares, it's basically whey with cheese curds floating on top of it.
A few vodka flavoring projects with bitterherbs for semi-medicinal appertifs.
And some fermented stinky fish. Very Swedish, all in all.

Ofc, this is all just what's in my fridge RIGHT NOW. What I WANT to have in my fridge is a much longer list of stuff that makes my American friends look at me like I'm insane. Smoked heart, anyone? Little chunks of lard fried into crispy goodness? Yes thankyouverymuch
... I'm so craving bloodbread now
... I'm so craving bloodbread now
Apparently sauerkraut casserole is a thing in my family. A layer of sauerkraut in a baking dish, some turkey sausage bits on that, and everything then topped with mashed potates, which get an interesting texture after baking.

Overall, it has no right to be as delicious as it is.
Apparently sauerkraut casserole is a thing in my family. A layer of sauerkraut in a baking dish, some turkey sausage bits on that, and everything then topped with mashed potates, which get an interesting texture after baking.

[quote name="Xionahri" date="2019-09-23 11:22:12" ] Apparently sauerkraut casserole is a thing in my family. A layer of sauerkraut in a baking dish, some turkey sausage bits on that, and everything then topped with mashed potates, which get an interesting texture after baking. Overall, it has no right to be as delicious as it is. [/quote] That sounds like my dinner tomorrow... sounds delicious actually.
Xionahri wrote on 2019-09-23 11:22:12:

That sounds like my dinner tomorrow... sounds delicious actually.
Mayonnaise on bread with salt and pepper is so addictive.

Also, dill pickles chopped in thick slices, covered with cream cheese, and rolled in ham sandwich meat. It sounds gross but it's amazing.
Mayonnaise on bread with salt and pepper is so addictive.

Also, dill pickles chopped in thick slices, covered with cream cheese, and rolled in ham sandwich meat. It sounds gross but it's amazing.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Raw fish, raw meat, sheep heads, octopi/squid, salty liquorice, hearts (reindeer are the best, cow is good as well) and hmm fish roe are the ones i can think about off the top of my head
Raw fish, raw meat, sheep heads, octopi/squid, salty liquorice, hearts (reindeer are the best, cow is good as well) and hmm fish roe are the ones i can think about off the top of my head
by-knighterrant.png
Well, back when I wasn’t too deathly allergic to nuts, I’d eat half an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting :’)
Well, back when I wasn’t too deathly allergic to nuts, I’d eat half an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting :’)
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
I'm eating ramen as I type this tbh. Cheap but I have to have sodium and it tastes good sooo, win-win?
I'm eating ramen as I type this tbh. Cheap but I have to have sodium and it tastes good sooo, win-win?
WY9f4vu.jpg ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎ Ollie/Johnny - 21, he/they
‏‏‎ ‎ TIRED (college student)
‏‏‎ ‎ FR player since 2015
O58IfTZ.png
oaolHwW.png
feXtM27.png
UYXZLyE.png
tn0RSo5.pngsh5xjiu.pngeswSnrS.pngbYt72YT.pngcutkr0S.pnggziv3Ja.png
Squid is delicious, I don't care what anyone says.
Squid is delicious, I don't care what anyone says.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4