Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you currently playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Might start The Technomancer soon. I WISH I could be playing Greedfall too, tho T_T
Might start The Technomancer soon. I WISH I could be playing Greedfall too, tho T_T
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Until my ps4 is all set up, League of legends. Once the ps4 is up I'll be playing as claptrap in the Borderlands pre-sequal
Until my ps4 is all set up, League of legends. Once the ps4 is up I'll be playing as claptrap in the Borderlands pre-sequal
rNm9jr5.png
im in the middle of both danganronpa and your turn to die! (you can see the types of games i like)
also this doesn't really count as a game but im getting started on reading homestuck! im on act 3 i believe :)
im in the middle of both danganronpa and your turn to die! (you can see the types of games i like)
also this doesn't really count as a game but im getting started on reading homestuck! im on act 3 i believe :)
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Skyrim is still going strong for me. I've enjoyed The Arcana too. Hollow Knight is also a work in progress! And I really want to replay Assassins Creed Orgins.. :')
Skyrim is still going strong for me. I've enjoyed The Arcana too. Hollow Knight is also a work in progress! And I really want to replay Assassins Creed Orgins.. :')
ZNhRsiG.png
Mope.io
Fun and stressing at the same time
Mope.io
Fun and stressing at the same time
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
God of War, and after that it'll be Borderlands 3
God of War, and after that it'll be Borderlands 3
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
picked up stardew valley for the first time in a while, very relaxing yet consuming little game
picked up stardew valley for the first time in a while, very relaxing yet consuming little game
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
@galaxywings48 i love stardew valley! i've been playing it on the weekends when i finally have some free time, it's so calming and relaxing (well, except when you try to go fishing that is hfhcjdf)
@galaxywings48 i love stardew valley! i've been playing it on the weekends when i finally have some free time, it's so calming and relaxing (well, except when you try to go fishing that is hfhcjdf)
?s1k5n=party.png
………………c…cat game for ios

i have a tight schedule and didn't bring any consoles to the dorm this year ok
………………c…cat game for ios

i have a tight schedule and didn't bring any consoles to the dorm this year ok
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
rayman legendss
i dont even have like anything to do in it besides challenges since i near 100% the game otherwise but the challenges thesmelves are pretty fun so whatever
i just need something to hold me over until i get the online subscription and play some snes games
rayman legendss
i dont even have like anything to do in it besides challenges since i near 100% the game otherwise but the challenges thesmelves are pretty fun so whatever
i just need something to hold me over until i get the online subscription and play some snes games
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8