Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats hub!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Tigerstar3?
Or just

Tigerstar but better
Tigerstar3?
Or just

Tigerstar but better
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Ngl if Mapleshade/Maggot Tail doesn't at least make a reference in the new books I am gonna riot.
Ngl if Mapleshade/Maggot Tail doesn't at least make a reference in the new books I am gonna riot.
@BaconCat I think liking the Super Editions isn't even that unpopular, at least not when it comes to Bluestar's and Crookestar's. I like those two as well, just not SkyClan's so much...mostly because I thought Leafstar as a leader sucked and the concept of daylight warriors was a disgrace, haha. Also, I actually like Millie, try to top that as unpopular opinion. [emoji=coatl winking size=2] (Just joking btw, I know this isn't a competition. :P )
@BaconCat
I think liking the Super Editions isn't even that unpopular, at least not when it comes to Bluestar's and Crookestar's. I like those two as well, just not SkyClan's so much...mostly because I thought Leafstar as a leader sucked and the concept of daylight warriors was a disgrace, haha.

Also, I actually like Millie, try to top that as unpopular opinion. (Just joking btw, I know this isn't a competition. :P )
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-09-03 17:47:21" ] Ngl if Mapleshade/Maggot Tail doesn't at least make a reference in the new books I am gonna riot. [/quote] Yasss. It makes me so sad to think that, at this point, they have both most likely faded from the Dark Forest forever, and the rest of them are... well, dead.
Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-03 17:47:21:

Yasss.
It makes me so sad to think that, at this point, they have both most likely faded from the Dark Forest forever, and the rest of them are... well, dead.
@krysavorona

yeah, i don't like the daylight warriors, but i really hope we see billystorm again!
@krysavorona

yeah, i don't like the daylight warriors, but i really hope we see billystorm again!
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
@BaconCat
He does appear in Hawkwing's Journey again~
@BaconCat
He does appear in Hawkwing's Journey again~
The problem with the skyclan book imo is just that... Leafstar. Im so sorry girl but you are SUCH a pushover in that book. She lets her deputy (sharpclaw?) basically run all over her and then does nothing about it. I was like GIRLLLLL CMON

I'm excited to when I can TRY to catch up more. Im... very behind. squirrelstar WHEN
The problem with the skyclan book imo is just that... Leafstar. Im so sorry girl but you are SUCH a pushover in that book. She lets her deputy (sharpclaw?) basically run all over her and then does nothing about it. I was like GIRLLLLL CMON

I'm excited to when I can TRY to catch up more. Im... very behind. squirrelstar WHEN
I haven't even finished A Vision of Shadows yet lol. All I know about the latest arc is... rabies? Possibly? Or was that just a theory? A GAME THEORY?
I haven't even finished A Vision of Shadows yet lol. All I know about the latest arc is... rabies? Possibly? Or was that just a theory? A GAME THEORY?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
[quote name="Kalante" date="2019-09-05 19:06:45" ] The problem with the skyclan book imo is just that... Leafstar. Im so sorry girl but you are SUCH a pushover in that book. She lets her deputy (sharpclaw?) basically run all over her and then does nothing about it. I was like GIRLLLLL CMON I'm excited to when I can TRY to catch up more. Im... very behind. squirrelstar WHEN [/quote] SAME. It ruined the entire book for me. The climax of the whole thing was like "My deputy thinks that he is leader and keeps challenging every single one of my decisions. He's ruining me and my Clan's life. But it's fine, that's what a deputy is for anyway, right?" Argh, that book made me sooo angry. I liked Leafstar so much before that, but they just can't get female leaders right.
Kalante wrote on 2019-09-05 19:06:45:

SAME. It ruined the entire book for me. The climax of the whole thing was like "My deputy thinks that he is leader and keeps challenging every single one of my decisions. He's ruining me and my Clan's life. But it's fine, that's what a deputy is for anyway, right?"
Argh, that book made me sooo angry. I liked Leafstar so much before that, but they just can't get female leaders right.
Happy B-day Warrior cats.

Happy B-day Warrior cats.

2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16