Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Jump-Rope Genius (Super Mario Odyssey)
oh my gosh. I absolutely despise this moon.

I have tried almost every single method you could possibly use to obtain this moon,
  • the motorcycle method
  • the throw Cappy method
  • i've tried playing it while it was docked and with the controller grip.
  • i've tried playing it with the joycon straps attached to only the left joycon (so that the right joycon is skinnier)
  • i've tried playing it with the joycon straps attached to both of them
  • handheld mode.
  • tabletop mode.
every. single. method. doesn't. WORK.

I am a little tiny bit irritated right now and I don't know why? I don't want to use a glitch because I really want to earn this moon fair and square-

someone help me please

EDIT: I managed to get up to 81 jumps and then I messed up.. this is going to take quite a while..
oh my gosh. I absolutely despise this moon.

I have tried almost every single method you could possibly use to obtain this moon,
  • the motorcycle method
  • the throw Cappy method
  • i've tried playing it while it was docked and with the controller grip.
  • i've tried playing it with the joycon straps attached to only the left joycon (so that the right joycon is skinnier)
  • i've tried playing it with the joycon straps attached to both of them
  • handheld mode.
  • tabletop mode.
every. single. method. doesn't. WORK.

I am a little tiny bit irritated right now and I don't know why? I don't want to use a glitch because I really want to earn this moon fair and square-

someone help me please

EDIT: I managed to get up to 81 jumps and then I messed up.. this is going to take quite a while..
This moon is literally luck of the draw. I spent literally a year trying to get it, and then, without really trying, I FINALLY got it. So, my advice, is...

GIT GUD
This moon is literally luck of the draw. I spent literally a year trying to get it, and then, without really trying, I FINALLY got it. So, my advice, is...

GIT GUD
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
i never even bothered to get it because its too hard (and the voleyball one in seaside kingdom). on both my first and second save file ive tried to get every moon But these two.
eventually i may just give in and clip a letter in somehow (which will likely take a while) and just rest on it while i get free points lmao
anyway these two moons SUCK

i did try to get a motor scooter in i heard it has more consistent jumps but if i cant even get it on the jump rope in the first place without being told that i lost??????????
i never even bothered to get it because its too hard (and the voleyball one in seaside kingdom). on both my first and second save file ive tried to get every moon But these two.
eventually i may just give in and clip a letter in somehow (which will likely take a while) and just rest on it while i get free points lmao
anyway these two moons SUCK

i did try to get a motor scooter in i heard it has more consistent jumps but if i cant even get it on the jump rope in the first place without being told that i lost??????????
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature