Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Removed 1
1 2 3 4
Had a dream I befriended a cosmic entity that then took the form of a little human girl and started calling me her "big brother" and I was apparently her moral compass. Any dream where I'm the voice of reason is truly frightening.
Had a dream I befriended a cosmic entity that then took the form of a little human girl and started calling me her "big brother" and I was apparently her moral compass. Any dream where I'm the voice of reason is truly frightening.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I usually don’t dream but recently I’ve been closing a lot at work so I’ve been having dreams about... work. Not even nightmares- just dreaming that I’m working. Kind of makes me sad that I work forever then finally get to sleep but then work in my sleep. To me it’s just weird that they’re not even crazy or interesting dreams; they’re literally just dreams of normal workdays
I usually don’t dream but recently I’ve been closing a lot at work so I’ve been having dreams about... work. Not even nightmares- just dreaming that I’m working. Kind of makes me sad that I work forever then finally get to sleep but then work in my sleep. To me it’s just weird that they’re not even crazy or interesting dreams; they’re literally just dreams of normal workdays
BXCXKs1.jpg
I was someone else entirely (different face, different voice, the whole thing), and I kept trying to convince myself to go to a weird bar/orphanage combo to meet a 'friend', who was a random grown *** man that I'd never seen before in my life. So I went there. The whole time I kept thinking I was an orphan, for some reason, and that was, apparently, the real reason I wanted to go there all along. Except no one recognized me, so that caused another dilemma for a bit. Anyway, I didn't actually know the dude at all, so we met, became friends and added each other on Neopets over the course of 2-3 nights, bonded over our connection to... the orphanage?, and I agreed to go track down some secret target of his out of nowhere. Then it ended.

The weirdest part is that it was somehow so convincing that it took me a full minute to discern that everything was over and that I was not, in fact, some horribly confused assassin that still plays Neopets in 2019.
I was someone else entirely (different face, different voice, the whole thing), and I kept trying to convince myself to go to a weird bar/orphanage combo to meet a 'friend', who was a random grown *** man that I'd never seen before in my life. So I went there. The whole time I kept thinking I was an orphan, for some reason, and that was, apparently, the real reason I wanted to go there all along. Except no one recognized me, so that caused another dilemma for a bit. Anyway, I didn't actually know the dude at all, so we met, became friends and added each other on Neopets over the course of 2-3 nights, bonded over our connection to... the orphanage?, and I agreed to go track down some secret target of his out of nowhere. Then it ended.

The weirdest part is that it was somehow so convincing that it took me a full minute to discern that everything was over and that I was not, in fact, some horribly confused assassin that still plays Neopets in 2019.
I have weird dreams often, but I remember this really ridiculous one where I was flying, but instead of having wings or a jetpack or whatever I was just flapping my arms around like a madman. No one in the dream even commented on it, like it was just a regular occurence.
I have weird dreams often, but I remember this really ridiculous one where I was flying, but instead of having wings or a jetpack or whatever I was just flapping my arms around like a madman. No one in the dream even commented on it, like it was just a regular occurence.
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
i usually only remember weird dreams. this one was tame. i was in zombieland and i was about to double tap and zombie when i blinked and suddenly was negan in twd and k*lled glenn.... most horrifying moment of my life.
i usually only remember weird dreams. this one was tame. i was in zombieland and i was about to double tap and zombie when i blinked and suddenly was negan in twd and k*lled glenn.... most horrifying moment of my life.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I was at a cat shelter with two of my cats and my mom. For some reason we went down into the basement. (I recognized the cat shelter, it doesn't have a basement) There we found about six drowned people. We ran back up to the top to grab our cats and get out of there, when the confederate army appeared and started shooting at us. The building caught on fire, and my mom and I scrambled to get our cats out. We only got one of them out. My older one was still in there. We didn't know if he escaped, so we activated his tracker. He was alive and in a gorge near our house. (we don't have a gorge near our house) We went to look for him, but the gorge flooded and we drowned.

Well that was scary and I woke up at five yesterday morning. I immediately went and checked on my cats. (All safe <3)

You said you wanted weird dreams, here you go.
I was at a cat shelter with two of my cats and my mom. For some reason we went down into the basement. (I recognized the cat shelter, it doesn't have a basement) There we found about six drowned people. We ran back up to the top to grab our cats and get out of there, when the confederate army appeared and started shooting at us. The building caught on fire, and my mom and I scrambled to get our cats out. We only got one of them out. My older one was still in there. We didn't know if he escaped, so we activated his tracker. He was alive and in a gorge near our house. (we don't have a gorge near our house) We went to look for him, but the gorge flooded and we drowned.

Well that was scary and I woke up at five yesterday morning. I immediately went and checked on my cats. (All safe <3)

You said you wanted weird dreams, here you go.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
so um. update on before from my weird fr dreams

today i had one that if you lost too many times in coliseum your dragons got reset back to level 6 or 7

i woke up genuinely panicking for my team
so um. update on before from my weird fr dreams

today i had one that if you lost too many times in coliseum your dragons got reset back to level 6 or 7

i woke up genuinely panicking for my team
RVuyqyj.png
My latest messed up dream was a lucid dream of sorts where I sort of conjured up the Myers house from the movie Halloween, a horror movie, but then got scared when I went inside, and then decided instead of leaving I'd drag my 4'11" girlfriend in with me to fight Michael Myers.
Turns out he didn't wanna fight. He just kind of walked around ominously with us until we left. Seemed like a pretty cool dude though, 10/10
My latest messed up dream was a lucid dream of sorts where I sort of conjured up the Myers house from the movie Halloween, a horror movie, but then got scared when I went inside, and then decided instead of leaving I'd drag my 4'11" girlfriend in with me to fight Michael Myers.
Turns out he didn't wanna fight. He just kind of walked around ominously with us until we left. Seemed like a pretty cool dude though, 10/10
giphy.gif
CnARU96.png
my weirdest recent dream was about going to a camp type thing with hero academia characters. it turned out that the guy running it was trying to kill us, turned huge and went on a rampage. considering they were mha characters i don't know why they didn't fight back, but we SCATTERED and it was chaos. all i really vividly remember was intimately petting tenya iida's hair-
my weirdest recent dream was about going to a camp type thing with hero academia characters. it turned out that the guy running it was trying to kill us, turned huge and went on a rampage. considering they were mha characters i don't know why they didn't fight back, but we SCATTERED and it was chaos. all i really vividly remember was intimately petting tenya iida's hair-
Well, there was one where I got banned from FR, spooky dream.

There was also the one where I threatened some gangster who almost killed my dog.

Also the one where everyone left me again.
Well, there was one where I got banned from FR, spooky dream.

There was also the one where I threatened some gangster who almost killed my dog.

Also the one where everyone left me again.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
1 2 3 4