Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any hype for Fire Emblem Three Houses?
1 2 3
@LostWhisperer

Yessss, I think one of the reasons so many of these characters seem so real and relateable and make me want to know more is because they have family, they have backgrounds, they have their own lives and everything. A lot of times that kind of stuff gets skipped over or you only get a little of it. They seem to be going above and beyond and I'm loving it!

But oh my gosh, Annette and Mercedes would probably be heart broken over it! I think they'd both put on brave faces and wish each other the best but be really sad inside. At least while they're in school they can still see each other. Not sure how switching houses really works practically speaking though. If a student switches, does that mean they have to move to that country once they're done at the Academy? Technically it's a military school so...?

@Aoroen

Your lair is amazing! I've only played Awakening and Fates, so I recognize all those fandragons straight away! Love your Lucina and Xander dragons. I was considering starting to get FE fandragons but my lair is chuck full of dragons right now. OTL

@Astrophile

I wish I had more self control. Major props for sticking with a blind run! I've stayed away from anything marked spoilers but there's been a few things that have slipped by. Nothing too big, thankfully! By this time next week, I will be going radio silence to avoid anything big hitting the internet!

@Blueflare

I kind of like M!Byleth's design better too. Not sure if it's the expression or the clothes, really. Probably both. I don't hate F!Byleth's design or her clothes, really. They just kinda stick out when compared to everything else design wise. I'm still choosing her for all my runs though as there's at least three guys I want to s-support her with through the three runs I plan to do. Dimitri for Blue Lions, Claude for my Golden Deer run, and Ferdinand for my Black Eagles run. :3

@Sunleth

Oh my, I'm almost completely surrounded by Golden Deer! XDXD I plan on going Golden Deer on my second run. If I weren't so enamored with all the BL characters, I think Claude's easy going nature and just how friendly all his classmates seem might have swayed me to go Gold first.
@LostWhisperer

Yessss, I think one of the reasons so many of these characters seem so real and relateable and make me want to know more is because they have family, they have backgrounds, they have their own lives and everything. A lot of times that kind of stuff gets skipped over or you only get a little of it. They seem to be going above and beyond and I'm loving it!

But oh my gosh, Annette and Mercedes would probably be heart broken over it! I think they'd both put on brave faces and wish each other the best but be really sad inside. At least while they're in school they can still see each other. Not sure how switching houses really works practically speaking though. If a student switches, does that mean they have to move to that country once they're done at the Academy? Technically it's a military school so...?

@Aoroen

Your lair is amazing! I've only played Awakening and Fates, so I recognize all those fandragons straight away! Love your Lucina and Xander dragons. I was considering starting to get FE fandragons but my lair is chuck full of dragons right now. OTL

@Astrophile

I wish I had more self control. Major props for sticking with a blind run! I've stayed away from anything marked spoilers but there's been a few things that have slipped by. Nothing too big, thankfully! By this time next week, I will be going radio silence to avoid anything big hitting the internet!

@Blueflare

I kind of like M!Byleth's design better too. Not sure if it's the expression or the clothes, really. Probably both. I don't hate F!Byleth's design or her clothes, really. They just kinda stick out when compared to everything else design wise. I'm still choosing her for all my runs though as there's at least three guys I want to s-support her with through the three runs I plan to do. Dimitri for Blue Lions, Claude for my Golden Deer run, and Ferdinand for my Black Eagles run. :3

@Sunleth

Oh my, I'm almost completely surrounded by Golden Deer! XDXD I plan on going Golden Deer on my second run. If I weren't so enamored with all the BL characters, I think Claude's easy going nature and just how friendly all his classmates seem might have swayed me to go Gold first.
TyYgOYZ.png
Ooh I’m so hyped these next 10 days are gonna be hell to wait through
I’m going f!Byleth because I don’t feel entirely comfortable playing as male but I do plan to do a play through with him eventually. I will reclass Byleth ASAP bc her outfits kinda weird but I don’t hate it
I’m going Blue lions first, Golden deer second and Black eagles last. For my first play through I’m planning on snagging Marianne and Petra/Bernadetta (not sure which one yet), Ill steal more if we can get more than two people. I’ll figure out who to snag for my other playthroughs later
I don’t know who I’m s-supporting, I want to see what same sex options there are before deciding, if there aren’t any probably Dimitri idk

Ooh I’m so hyped these next 10 days are gonna be hell to wait through
I’m going f!Byleth because I don’t feel entirely comfortable playing as male but I do plan to do a play through with him eventually. I will reclass Byleth ASAP bc her outfits kinda weird but I don’t hate it
I’m going Blue lions first, Golden deer second and Black eagles last. For my first play through I’m planning on snagging Marianne and Petra/Bernadetta (not sure which one yet), Ill steal more if we can get more than two people. I’ll figure out who to snag for my other playthroughs later
I don’t know who I’m s-supporting, I want to see what same sex options there are before deciding, if there aren’t any probably Dimitri idk

latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
I'm just hyped that I even managed to get a copy of the special edition after several days of hair-tearing and sold out preorders

I plan to play as Fem!Byleth and plan to go with both Blue Lions and Golden Deer... if I can pick which leader I love more ^^; They're my favorites.

I'm definitely going to S-Support with Dimitri, because he starts off as a charming, polite boi and then later becomes slightly feral and desperately needs a hug (sugar, what happened to youu? :"3 ), and/or Claude, because he's so charismatic and I love his easygoing-kinda-maybe-flirty personality.

I might recruit all the other (recruitable) students with Crests just to collect 'em all, but I also have a list of students I want that comprises a majority of the other houses ^^; And I want to get some of the teachers too, Manuela, Shamir, and Hanneman. Is there a limit on the number of recruits lol? XD
I'm just hyped that I even managed to get a copy of the special edition after several days of hair-tearing and sold out preorders

I plan to play as Fem!Byleth and plan to go with both Blue Lions and Golden Deer... if I can pick which leader I love more ^^; They're my favorites.

I'm definitely going to S-Support with Dimitri, because he starts off as a charming, polite boi and then later becomes slightly feral and desperately needs a hug (sugar, what happened to youu? :"3 ), and/or Claude, because he's so charismatic and I love his easygoing-kinda-maybe-flirty personality.

I might recruit all the other (recruitable) students with Crests just to collect 'em all, but I also have a list of students I want that comprises a majority of the other houses ^^; And I want to get some of the teachers too, Manuela, Shamir, and Hanneman. Is there a limit on the number of recruits lol? XD
image0.gif
@Jugdral

I hear you on that wait. Every day I get home and just try to find all the stuff I can on 3H without blatant spoilers in it. I plan to reclass Byleth, too, but I'm having trouble deciding which class. Like... I've literally planned out exactly what I'm going to do with everyone else and Byleth's over here twiddling her thumbs like, "Is it my turn yet?" XD

@Animonster

No one's given a definitive answer, really. For some reason there's a rumor going around that you can only recruit two but I think this started because the few reviewers who actually spent time recruiting only ever had two? Then there's the exact opposite rumor saying it's a free for all.

There's a person from Polygon on the subreddit right now answering questions about their play through (at least the first part of it). They answered a few questions about it, but still no answer as to a limit. I was going to include that here but I dunno if anyone would consider it a spoiler, at least as far as game play goes. I can PM what they said if you want to know, or put it under spoiler tags here if anyone else wants more info on it?

Link to the thread in question. (Tread lightly in case of spoilers and maybe don't read through if you want a blind run!)
@Jugdral

I hear you on that wait. Every day I get home and just try to find all the stuff I can on 3H without blatant spoilers in it. I plan to reclass Byleth, too, but I'm having trouble deciding which class. Like... I've literally planned out exactly what I'm going to do with everyone else and Byleth's over here twiddling her thumbs like, "Is it my turn yet?" XD

@Animonster

No one's given a definitive answer, really. For some reason there's a rumor going around that you can only recruit two but I think this started because the few reviewers who actually spent time recruiting only ever had two? Then there's the exact opposite rumor saying it's a free for all.

There's a person from Polygon on the subreddit right now answering questions about their play through (at least the first part of it). They answered a few questions about it, but still no answer as to a limit. I was going to include that here but I dunno if anyone would consider it a spoiler, at least as far as game play goes. I can PM what they said if you want to know, or put it under spoiler tags here if anyone else wants more info on it?

Link to the thread in question. (Tread lightly in case of spoilers and maybe don't read through if you want a blind run!)
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule

Thank you for the link! I'll read through it carefully and see if I can discern some answers and keep PMing to a last resort ;) Hopefully I'll be able recruit everyone except for the leaders of the opposing houses lol
@wrecknrule

Thank you for the link! I'll read through it carefully and see if I can discern some answers and keep PMing to a last resort ;) Hopefully I'll be able recruit everyone except for the leaders of the opposing houses lol
image0.gif
@Animonster

NP!

And aw man, I already want to steal half of Claude's classmates away. If it's possible to get as many as you want, the poor guy is going to feel so betrayed.
@Animonster

NP!

And aw man, I already want to steal half of Claude's classmates away. If it's possible to get as many as you want, the poor guy is going to feel so betrayed.
TyYgOYZ.png
Iirc correctly the only characters you can't take are Huburt, Dedue, and hilda. I honestly kind of like Hilda so I'm glad I'm going golden deer.
Iirc correctly the only characters you can't take are Huburt, Dedue, and hilda. I honestly kind of like Hilda so I'm glad I'm going golden deer.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Blueflare

Hilda's definitely an interesting one. Especially with her profencies. While I never considered recruiting her specifically, I am very interested to see how the time skip effects her. There's so many ways they could take her character!
@Blueflare

Hilda's definitely an interesting one. Especially with her profencies. While I never considered recruiting her specifically, I am very interested to see how the time skip effects her. There's so many ways they could take her character!
TyYgOYZ.png
I’ve been avoiding most information about 3H to avoid overhyping myself like I did for Fates. Probably starting with m!Byleth because I hate f!B’s design, likely going with Black Eagles because Edelgard’s design is cool, and have no idea who I’ll S-Support or recruit, if anyone, since I barely know anyone.
Kinda looking forward to going into it mostly blind. Not looking forward to probably missing stuff my first playthrough because of it.
I’ve been avoiding most information about 3H to avoid overhyping myself like I did for Fates. Probably starting with m!Byleth because I hate f!B’s design, likely going with Black Eagles because Edelgard’s design is cool, and have no idea who I’ll S-Support or recruit, if anyone, since I barely know anyone.
Kinda looking forward to going into it mostly blind. Not looking forward to probably missing stuff my first playthrough because of it.
FrLyhzu.gif
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=136&auth=6e5d2f0f959b2c126afb798132cf1b1654366e4e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=746e7f8b831f5b93311d21132c82f71626b329d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=121&auth=c39cc8c0dce79d7531994f793deb4e40c6e87c90&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Whelp, in an effort to pass the time waiting for FE3H, I have designed some fandragons! Went on a search through the AH and was surprisingly able to snag dragons for all three of the house leaders! My next goal is designing the rest of the blue lions!
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=136&auth=6e5d2f0f959b2c126afb798132cf1b1654366e4e&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=15&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=70&auth=746e7f8b831f5b93311d21132c82f71626b329d3&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=121&auth=c39cc8c0dce79d7531994f793deb4e40c6e87c90&dummyext=prev.png

Whelp, in an effort to pass the time waiting for FE3H, I have designed some fandragons! Went on a search through the AH and was surprisingly able to snag dragons for all three of the house leaders! My next goal is designing the rest of the blue lions!
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3