Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | childhood movie you still own?
1 2 3 4
The Last Unicorn, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and all of the Little Mermaid movies :D
The Last Unicorn, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, and all of the Little Mermaid movies :D
6xTBbgI.png
i've still got all of mine! other than the obvious disney/pixar classics my favorites were scooby-doo 2, cats & dogs, an american tail, barbie fairytopia and mermadia, all dogs christmas carol, and dinosaur
i had weird taste as a kid lol
i've still got all of mine! other than the obvious disney/pixar classics my favorites were scooby-doo 2, cats & dogs, an american tail, barbie fairytopia and mermadia, all dogs christmas carol, and dinosaur
i had weird taste as a kid lol
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I actually have a lot of VHS's saved. Oliver and Company, The Lion King, and Toy Story 2 are three of my favorites, but I have way more like Fox and the Hound among others...

I have more DvDs. Ice Age, The Lion King 1&1/2, The Lion King 2, Stitch The Movie (as in the set up for the animated series, some how I don't own the actual original Lilo and Stitch). My favorites from that era though are two Pokemon movies; Heroes and Destiny Deoxys. I still adore both of those films today, Heroes is my favorite Pokemon movie in general!
I actually have a lot of VHS's saved. Oliver and Company, The Lion King, and Toy Story 2 are three of my favorites, but I have way more like Fox and the Hound among others...

I have more DvDs. Ice Age, The Lion King 1&1/2, The Lion King 2, Stitch The Movie (as in the set up for the animated series, some how I don't own the actual original Lilo and Stitch). My favorites from that era though are two Pokemon movies; Heroes and Destiny Deoxys. I still adore both of those films today, Heroes is my favorite Pokemon movie in general!
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
i had to get the dvd version since our vhs ate the (green) tape but i still have the veggie tales version of queen esther. i don't claim to be religious but that was always my favorite bible story, and still is.
i had to get the dvd version since our vhs ate the (green) tape but i still have the veggie tales version of queen esther. i don't claim to be religious but that was always my favorite bible story, and still is.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4