Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any folks here play FFXIV?
1 2 3
With the new expansion coming I thought it would be cool to see how many folks here play FFXIV! Why not go ahead and share a pic of your main WoL for everyone to see! Here's my boy, Teleri, on Faerie! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9Jm99jWkAAhNiX.jpg[/img]
With the new expansion coming I thought it would be cool to see how many folks here play FFXIV! Why not go ahead and share a pic of your main WoL for everyone to see!

Here's my boy, Teleri, on Faerie!

D9Jm99jWkAAhNiX.jpg
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif0aVfpdr.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
I play an elezen on Phoenix! (reshade used below) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hiYpHan.png[/img]
I play an elezen on Phoenix!

(reshade used below)
hiYpHan.png
OjayHBU.png
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/14225788_dgiOR4VJ9U4kkQL.jpg[/img] I'm on Gilgamesh ~ My Lala, Poe Poe![/center]
14225788_dgiOR4VJ9U4kkQL.jpg

I'm on Gilgamesh ~
My Lala, Poe Poe!
I'm far from finished because I need to get a better font and figure out an entry, but I'm working on a Lorebook entry for my character Buddy Kanin of Mateus. Here is the WIP I have so far. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9dozWKWkAEWPgn.png[/img] And my best friend, friend's daughter and girlfriend are working together on the Shadowbringers Benchmark program to make a Viera for me to use as a character (Because my current nickname is Bunny, and if I make a Viera to play my girlfriend promised to buy me the SDS Fenrir mount).
I'm far from finished because I need to get a better font and figure out an entry, but I'm working on a Lorebook entry for my character Buddy Kanin of Mateus. Here is the WIP I have so far.

D9dozWKWkAEWPgn.png

And my best friend, friend's daughter and girlfriend are working together on the Shadowbringers Benchmark program to make a Viera for me to use as a character (Because my current nickname is Bunny, and if I make a Viera to play my girlfriend promised to buy me the SDS Fenrir mount).
Formerly known as Brenning.
I do! I'm on Lamia on the primal servers I believe. I don't have a image of myself that I can upload right now. But this is my character on the lodestone haha.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2863912/
I do! I'm on Lamia on the primal servers I believe. I don't have a image of myself that I can upload right now. But this is my character on the lodestone haha.
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2863912/
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
I've never played a Final Fantasy game, but all I know is that each title is an entirely different canon or something (aside from a few?)

I'm hearing the word "servers" thrown around, is this specific FF an online game?
I've never played a Final Fantasy game, but all I know is that each title is an entirely different canon or something (aside from a few?)

I'm hearing the word "servers" thrown around, is this specific FF an online game?
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles
Final fantasy 14 is a online MMORPG. Its releasing its 3rd expansion on Friday and has been going strong for the last 6 years now almost.
@Kitsicles
Final fantasy 14 is a online MMORPG. Its releasing its 3rd expansion on Friday and has been going strong for the last 6 years now almost.
@Kiazna oh worm?

i'd ask if it's good but, seems the answer's obvious if there's a thread
what kind of game is it? like how you progress?

from my signature you can see I play kingdom hearts, but i actually...really suck at playing it (dont know when to dodge). i'm actually more used to pokemon. i should really venture out into other genres sdsdhkj
@Kiazna oh worm?

i'd ask if it's good but, seems the answer's obvious if there's a thread
what kind of game is it? like how you progress?

from my signature you can see I play kingdom hearts, but i actually...really suck at playing it (dont know when to dodge). i'm actually more used to pokemon. i should really venture out into other genres sdsdhkj
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles
Its a little hard to explain if you have never played a MMO before. But its nothing like how kingdom hearts plays. MMO's have their own style of play. Mainly leveling up being doing quests (some story some side missions) and using abilities that are just press a button at the right time and sometimes in the right order. Dodging is just running away from the glowy area's on the floor lol. At least at first.
FF14 is also a subscription game. So you buy the base game, then pay a subscription fee to keep playing it. If you have never played a MMO before, and have a PC, I would suggest finding some free to play ones just to see how most MMO's play. Its a little different per company, but most share the same basic structure. At least that way you can find out if you like the genre or not.

edit: I just remembered that ff14 has a free trials. At least I think it still does. So you can try that to. either on ps4 or pc
@Kitsicles
Its a little hard to explain if you have never played a MMO before. But its nothing like how kingdom hearts plays. MMO's have their own style of play. Mainly leveling up being doing quests (some story some side missions) and using abilities that are just press a button at the right time and sometimes in the right order. Dodging is just running away from the glowy area's on the floor lol. At least at first.
FF14 is also a subscription game. So you buy the base game, then pay a subscription fee to keep playing it. If you have never played a MMO before, and have a PC, I would suggest finding some free to play ones just to see how most MMO's play. Its a little different per company, but most share the same basic structure. At least that way you can find out if you like the genre or not.

edit: I just remembered that ff14 has a free trials. At least I think it still does. So you can try that to. either on ps4 or pc
I play a kitty gal, but am too lazy to dig up a reference picture. Pretty psyched for Shadowbringers because I'm ready for my guild to come online and be active again!
I play a kitty gal, but am too lazy to dig up a reference picture. Pretty psyched for Shadowbringers because I'm ready for my guild to come online and be active again!
9iqeDz7.png
1 2 3