Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fortnite
1 2 3 4 5 6
@buggy101
Something tells me just by your basic wording, your under my age yet your calling me a "manchildren" that wrong. And your wrong, not all kids get the freedom of choosing what they want to play, I thank the parents that have prevented that freedom, they practically saved their own children from the "evils" of Fortnite. I say evils because it was after fortnite came out and after my brother got involved in the game and streaming on his youtube channel that he started cussing. I never allowed cussing but now he does it on and off anyways UNDER the influence of fortnite.

I also never said I dislike u, I dont know where you inferred that from, I thanked you for your feedback because now I know even more about peoples aspirations and how bad people will defend a game that is using kids minds.
@buggy101
Something tells me just by your basic wording, your under my age yet your calling me a "manchildren" that wrong. And your wrong, not all kids get the freedom of choosing what they want to play, I thank the parents that have prevented that freedom, they practically saved their own children from the "evils" of Fortnite. I say evils because it was after fortnite came out and after my brother got involved in the game and streaming on his youtube channel that he started cussing. I never allowed cussing but now he does it on and off anyways UNDER the influence of fortnite.

I also never said I dislike u, I dont know where you inferred that from, I thanked you for your feedback because now I know even more about peoples aspirations and how bad people will defend a game that is using kids minds.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@MyHartWillDrogon
Thank you for coming in and stating the facts. :)
@MyHartWillDrogon
Thank you for coming in and stating the facts. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
guys stop fighting this is just supposed to be a funne meme

wth lol
guys stop fighting this is just supposed to be a funne meme

wth lol
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
@buggy101
That was a very passive agressive comment by you, wow im stunned. Please dont take anything too seriously as we are having a good discussion. But I think you side tracked as to what im saying, my point is it has a bad influence on kids (my brother started cussing after the game came out), and games like that should be closely monitored by parents. Kids are kids, they need to understand that what they act like in their childhood will most likely be the way they act like/ personality as an adult, and in the hands of such a game, there could be harmful affects. AND BTW that youtuber that I didnt blame was my brother, he has 40 subs. But still dont take anything seriously and stop accusing me of false accusations, you need to respect your elders and their opinions and stop trying to jab on people for their opinions.
@buggy101
That was a very passive agressive comment by you, wow im stunned. Please dont take anything too seriously as we are having a good discussion. But I think you side tracked as to what im saying, my point is it has a bad influence on kids (my brother started cussing after the game came out), and games like that should be closely monitored by parents. Kids are kids, they need to understand that what they act like in their childhood will most likely be the way they act like/ personality as an adult, and in the hands of such a game, there could be harmful affects. AND BTW that youtuber that I didnt blame was my brother, he has 40 subs. But still dont take anything seriously and stop accusing me of false accusations, you need to respect your elders and their opinions and stop trying to jab on people for their opinions.

dB9Z4Zw.png
@Drooginwinggg
Sorry about that, it was a good conversation though, I will not longer respond to user @/buggy101 just to prevent this from escalating. :)
@Drooginwinggg
Sorry about that, it was a good conversation though, I will not longer respond to user @/buggy101 just to prevent this from escalating. :)

dB9Z4Zw.png
As much as I'm anti-fortnite since Epic Games is a terrible company (Seriously, there's a ton of information on it), @Drooginwinggg and @MyHartWillDrogon are very much correct. Fortnite, as many problems as it has, a fun and silly meme but people should be allowed to have an opinion on something, no matter how popular it is.

As I said, I can't support fortnite because of how it exploits the market and points out a bigger issue with apps as a whole, not to mention Epic Games' content theft and disdain for independent creators who produce assets on the unity store.
As much as I'm anti-fortnite since Epic Games is a terrible company (Seriously, there's a ton of information on it), @Drooginwinggg and @MyHartWillDrogon are very much correct. Fortnite, as many problems as it has, a fun and silly meme but people should be allowed to have an opinion on something, no matter how popular it is.

As I said, I can't support fortnite because of how it exploits the market and points out a bigger issue with apps as a whole, not to mention Epic Games' content theft and disdain for independent creators who produce assets on the unity store.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
my mind is boggled

my mind is boggled

ur funnie meem becam unfunnie reel qwick
ur funnie meem becam unfunnie reel qwick
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="Drooginwinggg" date="2019-05-22 07:39:28" ] my mind is boggled [/quote] It baffles me how people can take a dislike of something they enjoy as a hostile attack on their character. Then again, I can't talk because I used to be like that. We all grow out of it though
Drooginwinggg wrote on 2019-05-22 07:39:28:
my mind is boggled
It baffles me how people can take a dislike of something they enjoy as a hostile attack on their character. Then again, I can't talk because I used to be like that. We all grow out of it though
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
i was hoping this thread would just be memes not a fite come on ppl
i was hoping this thread would just be memes not a fite come on ppl
1 2 3 4 5 6