Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you order when ordering pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, I'm not very picky. I prefer pepperoni pizza, but I also really love anything with tomatoes, cheese, and basil. I will also have pizza with bell peppers, banana peppers, and literally any meat (meat lover's pizza is soo good). Just don't put mushrooms or blue cheese on my pizza and we are good. Olives are ok. So basically any topping. The thing that peeves me is just a plain cheese pizza, because I think it is kinda boring, but I will still eat it (cheese pizza is better than no pizza). Also, pineapple is ok, I just prefer it not be paired with ham. But I prefer no onions and garlic.

I'm pickier than I thought, I guess...
Well, I'm not very picky. I prefer pepperoni pizza, but I also really love anything with tomatoes, cheese, and basil. I will also have pizza with bell peppers, banana peppers, and literally any meat (meat lover's pizza is soo good). Just don't put mushrooms or blue cheese on my pizza and we are good. Olives are ok. So basically any topping. The thing that peeves me is just a plain cheese pizza, because I think it is kinda boring, but I will still eat it (cheese pizza is better than no pizza). Also, pineapple is ok, I just prefer it not be paired with ham. But I prefer no onions and garlic.

I'm pickier than I thought, I guess...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
Well I actually ordered pizza for dinner last night so lol

Supreme if I'm wanting something filling, healthy and flavourful. Hawaiian if it's a drinking night. Chicken Camembert for those ~fancy~ nights where I have extra money
Well I actually ordered pizza for dinner last night so lol

Supreme if I'm wanting something filling, healthy and flavourful. Hawaiian if it's a drinking night. Chicken Camembert for those ~fancy~ nights where I have extra money
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I almost always get extra cheese, light pepperoni and bacon!!
I almost always get extra cheese, light pepperoni and bacon!!
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
I’m a monster who isn’t satisfied until I have every topping under the sun. Technically it’s called “The Works” or “The Super Supreme” or something like that, but it’s an Italian thin crust with: Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Black Olives, Tomatoes, and only 50% cheese. Sometimes with Jalapeños.

I’m really lucky our local pizza place is REALLY good and they always get it perfect, but ordering it at places I don’t know is always a risk because that many toppings can easily make it go soggy, so if I’m out I’ll just stick with a pepperoni or “Chinese” pizza and I might add green peppers and mushrooms.

And now I’m super hungry, oh man.
I’m a monster who isn’t satisfied until I have every topping under the sun. Technically it’s called “The Works” or “The Super Supreme” or something like that, but it’s an Italian thin crust with: Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Black Olives, Tomatoes, and only 50% cheese. Sometimes with Jalapeños.

I’m really lucky our local pizza place is REALLY good and they always get it perfect, but ordering it at places I don’t know is always a risk because that many toppings can easily make it go soggy, so if I’m out I’ll just stick with a pepperoni or “Chinese” pizza and I might add green peppers and mushrooms.

And now I’m super hungry, oh man.
local disaster
I have 2 pizza orders, depending on the mood I am in and I get light sauce cause the tomato sauce upsets my stomach

1. Just cheese with light sauce (this used to be the only pizza I would eat
2. chicken + sweet corn + bell peppers with light sauce
I have 2 pizza orders, depending on the mood I am in and I get light sauce cause the tomato sauce upsets my stomach

1. Just cheese with light sauce (this used to be the only pizza I would eat
2. chicken + sweet corn + bell peppers with light sauce
Pepperoni, pepperonchini (that how you spell it, right?) And jalapeños. Nobody will eat my pizza if it's too spicy for anyone to eat.

Also sorry Dominoes for my wild address that google doesnt think exists.
Pepperoni, pepperonchini (that how you spell it, right?) And jalapeños. Nobody will eat my pizza if it's too spicy for anyone to eat.

Also sorry Dominoes for my wild address that google doesnt think exists.
x0dMTPw.png
Mm anything with lots of cheese honestly. I love thin crust with Italian sausage, olives, spinach, and occasionally pineapple. (Pineapple on pizza is good in my opinion.) Stuffed crust of any sort is really good though too... I'm not very picky lol.
Mm anything with lots of cheese honestly. I love thin crust with Italian sausage, olives, spinach, and occasionally pineapple. (Pineapple on pizza is good in my opinion.) Stuffed crust of any sort is really good though too... I'm not very picky lol.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I like mine with lettuce and toma-tah! Heinz 57 n’ french fried pota-tah!
...oh wait, pizza. I like mushrooms, garlic, potatoes, and green pepper.
Basil is good too.
I like mine with lettuce and toma-tah! Heinz 57 n’ french fried pota-tah!
...oh wait, pizza. I like mushrooms, garlic, potatoes, and green pepper.
Basil is good too.
most people put something meaningful here...
Mozzarella special with garlic
Mozzarella special with garlic
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
pineapple pizza with regular garlic crust from Domino's
pineapple pizza with regular garlic crust from Domino's
1 2 3 4 5 6