Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | good Netflix series?
1 2 3 4
i really like the 100! its set in the far future, a couple hundred years after a nuclear war wiped out most of humanity. what is left is living in a massive space station called the Ark, and their leader is sending 100 teenagers to earth to see if it's survivable. if i said any more it would be a spoiler. [emoji=coatl winking] at the time of my writing this, i am almost done the third season out of (i think) seven.
i really like the 100! its set in the far future, a couple hundred years after a nuclear war wiped out most of humanity. what is left is living in a massive space station called the Ark, and their leader is sending 100 teenagers to earth to see if it's survivable. if i said any more it would be a spoiler. at the time of my writing this, i am almost done the third season out of (i think) seven.
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
The Dragon Prince is so good and SOOOO easy to binge.

Probably my favorite show right now.
The Dragon Prince is so good and SOOOO easy to binge.

Probably my favorite show right now.
PoMXwvX.png
I'm not sure if it's on anything other than Canadian Netflix, but Schitt's Creek is amazing!!

Also seconding the good place and Lucifer
I'm not sure if it's on anything other than Canadian Netflix, but Schitt's Creek is amazing!!

Also seconding the good place and Lucifer
IMG_8704.png
ShadowHunters: the Mortal Instruments is really good
ShadowHunters: the Mortal Instruments is really good
f89242824698ff3545a3a5cc074ee9bb.jpg
I’ll list some of my favourites:

1. Voltron: Legendary Defender
2. The Dragon Prince
3. Dragons: Race to the Edge
4. And Children of the Whales
I’ll list some of my favourites:

1. Voltron: Legendary Defender
2. The Dragon Prince
3. Dragons: Race to the Edge
4. And Children of the Whales
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Here's some animated stuff:

- Violet Evergarden
Very pretty anime, very well animated, sad but can also be very sweet and even thrilling at some points.

- Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan (Hope it's available on your netflix)
Honestly, gets a little eh after half of the episodes. But you should watch the first one because it's a weird concept but it's also cute ;) Won't tell you what it's about.

- Love, Death, Robots
You basically get 12 different episodes (without an overarching plot) from different animation studios who were all bound to the Love, Death and Robots thematic. Really cool to see what some came up with. Can be bloody, can be NSFW, but doesn't have to be. There are some funny episodes in there as well as some who are less good imo.

- The Dragon Prince
Is actually good if you get used to the slightly laggy animation. There's a rather interesting story and very well designed characters. Aims more at kids but I had fun with it as well.

- Rick and Morty
If you haven't seen Rick and Morty, go and watch the first 3 episodes, see if it suits you or not. I think it's hilarious.

- Little Witch Academia
It's cute, it's funny, it's well animated. Watch it.

- Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn)
It's about a spoiled princess that has to run away with her bodyguard and search for 4 part-dragon boys. It's quite funny. Also the Bodyguard is cool and the princess isn't as annoying as "spoiled" sounds
Here's some animated stuff:

- Violet Evergarden
Very pretty anime, very well animated, sad but can also be very sweet and even thrilling at some points.

- Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan (Hope it's available on your netflix)
Honestly, gets a little eh after half of the episodes. But you should watch the first one because it's a weird concept but it's also cute ;) Won't tell you what it's about.

- Love, Death, Robots
You basically get 12 different episodes (without an overarching plot) from different animation studios who were all bound to the Love, Death and Robots thematic. Really cool to see what some came up with. Can be bloody, can be NSFW, but doesn't have to be. There are some funny episodes in there as well as some who are less good imo.

- The Dragon Prince
Is actually good if you get used to the slightly laggy animation. There's a rather interesting story and very well designed characters. Aims more at kids but I had fun with it as well.

- Rick and Morty
If you haven't seen Rick and Morty, go and watch the first 3 episodes, see if it suits you or not. I think it's hilarious.

- Little Witch Academia
It's cute, it's funny, it's well animated. Watch it.

- Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn)
It's about a spoiled princess that has to run away with her bodyguard and search for 4 part-dragon boys. It's quite funny. Also the Bodyguard is cool and the princess isn't as annoying as "spoiled" sounds
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
@casscain
I second literally everything that everyone else mentioned.

Also 3Below is really good, but you have to watch Trollhunters first, technically, since they're making a trilogy of TV shows all taking place in the same town with overlapping characters n' stuff ^^'
@casscain
I second literally everything that everyone else mentioned.

Also 3Below is really good, but you have to watch Trollhunters first, technically, since they're making a trilogy of TV shows all taking place in the same town with overlapping characters n' stuff ^^'
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I LOVE the Santa Clarita Diet!

It is so funny!
I LOVE the Santa Clarita Diet!

It is so funny!
IIXASog.gif
I love A Series Of Unfortunate Events!
I love A Series Of Unfortunate Events!