Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sword and Shield!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Is anyone else wayyyyy too poor to afford a nintendo switch though?? im gonna CRY
Is anyone else wayyyyy too poor to afford a nintendo switch though?? im gonna CRY
mIooUy9.png
Honestly I put my switch on layaway and paid it off in chunks. Same with my PS4, because there's no way I would have had that money up front tbh.

Edit: Also I'm not too impressed with the starters for now, waiting to see their evos. But if Scorbunny ends up fire/fighting I'm going to Lose It.
Honestly I put my switch on layaway and paid it off in chunks. Same with my PS4, because there's no way I would have had that money up front tbh.

Edit: Also I'm not too impressed with the starters for now, waiting to see their evos. But if Scorbunny ends up fire/fighting I'm going to Lose It.
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
I'm so exited! I'm legit torn between the starters, I have never been as torn over starters before!

Plus the region looks so interesting! I can't wait till new pokemon drop, and we get evos for the starters!
I'm so exited! I'm legit torn between the starters, I have never been as torn over starters before!

Plus the region looks so interesting! I can't wait till new pokemon drop, and we get evos for the starters!
Region potentially based on my home country? Neato.

Involves football? Not so neato.

For the designs, I'm reserving judgement for until we see the evolutions. The initial forms are a little meh, but I thought that with Rowlet and Popplio, and I love their final forms. I just severely hope Scorbunny won't be another stupid fire/fighting type.

Really curious as to what the icon legends will look like, too.

My biggest hope, though, is there's none of those awful Go mechanics, I absolutely hated those.

Guess it's time for me to get a Switch.
Region potentially based on my home country? Neato.

Involves football? Not so neato.

For the designs, I'm reserving judgement for until we see the evolutions. The initial forms are a little meh, but I thought that with Rowlet and Popplio, and I love their final forms. I just severely hope Scorbunny won't be another stupid fire/fighting type.

Really curious as to what the icon legends will look like, too.

My biggest hope, though, is there's none of those awful Go mechanics, I absolutely hated those.

Guess it's time for me to get a Switch.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
i would die for these starters gfdsgk

@ollijay I'm sure there's going to be a holiday bundle with the games for black friday/cyber monday as well as since it's coming out in 8-10 months there's lots of time to save up for one~ i'm in no shape to buy one now myself but i'm going to be setting aside some money every paycheck for the system!
i would die for these starters gfdsgk

@ollijay I'm sure there's going to be a holiday bundle with the games for black friday/cyber monday as well as since it's coming out in 8-10 months there's lots of time to save up for one~ i'm in no shape to buy one now myself but i'm going to be setting aside some money every paycheck for the system!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I'm saving my judgement on the starters and which one I'll pick until I see the final evolutions. I loved Litten and Fennekin, their final evolutions were disappointing... I warmed up to Delphox but Incineroar is eww. You're not fooling anyone with that Fire/Dark typing Incineroar, we all know you secretly wanted to be Fire/Fighting. Also i'm fully expecting to see another bipedal final fire evolution (it's a bunny after all) but please let it not have anything to do with the fighting type, not the type itself nor the "athletic" shtick associated with them. The bandaid on the bunny's nose leads me to believe I will once again be disappointed, this time though, it won't be a martial artist nor a fake wrestler, it will be a [i]rugby player[/i]. [emoji=coatl deadpan] Its name is "Scorbunny" That could totally be "Scorch" bunny, but it could also literally be "Score" bunny. Calling it now, Sobble is going to have the "coolest" evolution and Scorbunny will be a big burly Incineroar but with football! Grookey will be meh, like Chesnaught.
I'm saving my judgement on the starters and which one I'll pick until I see the final evolutions.

I loved Litten and Fennekin, their final evolutions were disappointing...
I warmed up to Delphox but Incineroar is eww. You're not fooling anyone with that Fire/Dark typing Incineroar, we all know you secretly wanted to be Fire/Fighting.

Also i'm fully expecting to see another bipedal final fire evolution (it's a bunny after all) but please let it not have anything to do with the fighting type, not the type itself nor the "athletic" shtick associated with them.

The bandaid on the bunny's nose leads me to believe I will once again be disappointed, this time though, it won't be a martial artist nor a fake wrestler, it will be a rugby player.

Its name is "Scorbunny"
That could totally be "Scorch" bunny, but it could also literally be "Score" bunny.

Calling it now, Sobble is going to have the "coolest" evolution and Scorbunny will be a big burly Incineroar but with football!

Grookey will be meh, like Chesnaught.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

To continue with my 'pattern', I must choose either the fire or water starter... I can't decide, I like them both D: I guess I'll be waiting on evos.
To continue with my 'pattern', I must choose either the fire or water starter... I can't decide, I like them both D: I guess I'll be waiting on evos.
[center][emoji=blue star]SOBBLE SQUAD[emoji=blue star][/center] I love him so much. Little chameleon baby [emoji=chameleon]
SOBBLE SQUAD

I love him so much. Little chameleon baby
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2019-02-27 06:12:13" ] Came here to post about this! My reactions were… mixed. It’s interesting that the rumors that the new region would be based on England turned out to be true. I can’t say that I was too impressed with any of the starter designs, especially that monkey. The bunny and the newt look like they have potential, though, although the former looks like it may evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. And, well… I was hoping for it to be bigger, more open. [/quote] Adding to this... two Pokemon we've seen before out of the gate? I hope we don't have another X/Y situation on our hands with new Pokemon turnout, I'm really hoping for one with only scant amounts of old Pokemon again.
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2019-02-27 06:12:13:
Came here to post about this!

My reactions were… mixed. It’s interesting that the rumors that the new region would be based on England turned out to be true. I can’t say that I was too impressed with any of the starter designs, especially that monkey. The bunny and the newt look like they have potential, though, although the former looks like it may evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. And, well… I was hoping for it to be bigger, more open.
Adding to this... two Pokemon we've seen before out of the gate? I hope we don't have another X/Y situation on our hands with new Pokemon turnout, I'm really hoping for one with only scant amounts of old Pokemon again.
My writing project.
GOD now I finally have to get myself a Switch... Let's Go was almost enough to tempt me, this is the final straw

sobble and scorbunny are SO GOOD tho, I'm not picking a favorite til I see the final evos but I'd die for these little dudes
GOD now I finally have to get myself a Switch... Let's Go was almost enough to tempt me, this is the final straw

sobble and scorbunny are SO GOOD tho, I'm not picking a favorite til I see the final evos but I'd die for these little dudes
wpEE9mo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16