Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did you eat today?
1 2 3 4 5
A bowl of choco shreddies :D
A bowl of choco shreddies :D
So much
So much
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I think I'm going to cook dal today.
I think I'm going to cook dal today.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
fennel bread. i need to go grocery shopping...
fennel bread. i need to go grocery shopping...
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Haven't eaten yet, but I've got chicken stew for dinner!
Haven't eaten yet, but I've got chicken stew for dinner!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Baked air.
Baked air.
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
Uh... had some cheerios for breakfast

Just finished lunch a bit ago, had a sandwich, apple sauce, and some pretzels.

...I really want some grilled kie?basa now, now that I'm thinking about food... heck
Uh... had some cheerios for breakfast

Just finished lunch a bit ago, had a sandwich, apple sauce, and some pretzels.

...I really want some grilled kie?basa now, now that I'm thinking about food... heck
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
I just had lunch it was canned beef stew with a tuna sandwich on the side. for desert I had a slice homemade bread. but right now I am munching on some small round hard candy.
I just had lunch it was canned beef stew with a tuna sandwich on the side. for desert I had a slice homemade bread. but right now I am munching on some small round hard candy.
The souls of the innocent.
The souls of the innocent.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I made a banana strawberry smoothie bowl that was pretty good! It came out a little runny though, I think I added too much coconut milk.
I made a banana strawberry smoothie bowl that was pretty good! It came out a little runny though, I think I added too much coconut milk.
1 2 3 4 5