Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you like but everyone else hates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
goldfish in yogurt.

shut up its delicious.

Also ketchup on rice.
goldfish in yogurt.

shut up its delicious.

Also ketchup on rice.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Wasps!! And most bugs in general but it seems like even among people who like bugs wasps are hated. I think they're really pretty and interesting to learn about.
Wasps!! And most bugs in general but it seems like even among people who like bugs wasps are hated. I think they're really pretty and interesting to learn about.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
Kippered herring. No one else in my household likes it lol
Kippered herring. No one else in my household likes it lol
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I love Miracle Whip so much that I'll eat a spoonful of it sometimes! It's one of the only condiments I actually like.
I love Miracle Whip so much that I'll eat a spoonful of it sometimes! It's one of the only condiments I actually like.
furbies, animatronics, and most other robots considered creepy
furbies, animatronics, and most other robots considered creepy
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
-furbies

-"oddbody" modifications to plushies, furbies, etc. (good examples on the furby end are long furby, hodgepodge, forb, and buttered noodle)

-corny and/or silly quotes from kingdom hearts. sora's 14-16. he's gonna say dumb things and that's great. (im behind on these games, so please don't ping me for related content!)

-some of those "old" & "cringy" songs from the 2000s. the kind of stuff you'd hear on flipnote hatena. yeah, there's some duds, and yeah, others are pretty "edgy", but sometimes they just?? sound good.

-furries are valid, and while i dont partake in their activities i find their concepts wholesome. the few with suits? those suits have so much work put into them. i've sewn before, and it's time consuming. i can't even imagine all the work that goes into shaping the head, making a pattern for the body, then sewing together each and every marking. sure, there's those even fewer bad eggs that give them a bad rep, but every fandom has their duds.

-on the topic of every fandom having bad eggs can i nominate the furby community for having the least bad eggs?? they're so wholesome. (they actually, y'know, boot out the troublesome members before they make things worse.)

EDIT: excuSe me what i send this only to see another furby fan??? @terrified hello!!
-furbies

-"oddbody" modifications to plushies, furbies, etc. (good examples on the furby end are long furby, hodgepodge, forb, and buttered noodle)

-corny and/or silly quotes from kingdom hearts. sora's 14-16. he's gonna say dumb things and that's great. (im behind on these games, so please don't ping me for related content!)

-some of those "old" & "cringy" songs from the 2000s. the kind of stuff you'd hear on flipnote hatena. yeah, there's some duds, and yeah, others are pretty "edgy", but sometimes they just?? sound good.

-furries are valid, and while i dont partake in their activities i find their concepts wholesome. the few with suits? those suits have so much work put into them. i've sewn before, and it's time consuming. i can't even imagine all the work that goes into shaping the head, making a pattern for the body, then sewing together each and every marking. sure, there's those even fewer bad eggs that give them a bad rep, but every fandom has their duds.

-on the topic of every fandom having bad eggs can i nominate the furby community for having the least bad eggs?? they're so wholesome. (they actually, y'know, boot out the troublesome members before they make things worse.)

EDIT: excuSe me what i send this only to see another furby fan??? @terrified hello!!
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Mass Effect Andromeda

Apparently
Mass Effect Andromeda

Apparently
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Pineapple on pizza? haha. It tastes so good though, better than pepperoni pizza to me atleast
Pineapple on pizza? haha. It tastes so good though, better than pepperoni pizza to me atleast
4Coxqg1.png
Obscure and generally disapproved fandom pairings

Snakes.
Obscure and generally disapproved fandom pairings

Snakes.
KtOpUUe.gif
Frogs, snakes, and pineapple on pizza.
Frogs, snakes, and pineapple on pizza.
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18