Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weird pets?
1 2 3
@tomaytotomahto i love that you named it centipeetle [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b31e9559d897ab70c50cbb5095fc5790/tumblr_oazlwdDzpl1slcu6no1_400.gif[/img] -- i still miss my weird pet to this day,, doug the slug, you will always be missed <3 i also used to have a european starling but we had to release him so he could be healthier
@tomaytotomahto
i love that you named it centipeetle
tumblr_oazlwdDzpl1slcu6no1_400.gif

--

i still miss my weird pet to this day,,
doug the slug, you will always be missed <3

i also used to have a european starling but we had to release him so he could be healthier
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I'm currently taking care of a ladybug that was somehow outside alive in below freezing weather.
He really doesn't do anything besides sleep but I can't blame him because if I never had anything to do I'd sleep all day too
I'm currently taking care of a ladybug that was somehow outside alive in below freezing weather.
He really doesn't do anything besides sleep but I can't blame him because if I never had anything to do I'd sleep all day too
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
i have a tortoise named cicero :)))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYBaf6DKFs/
i have a tortoise named cicero :)))

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYBaf6DKFs/
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
I have a leopard gecko named Kiwi and a baby corn snake named Nova! Although I guess those are kind of common “uncommon” pets? In the past I’ve had mice, salamanders, various frogs and toads, and a praying mantis among other things.
I have a leopard gecko named Kiwi and a baby corn snake named Nova! Although I guess those are kind of common “uncommon” pets? In the past I’ve had mice, salamanders, various frogs and toads, and a praying mantis among other things.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif ° Meghan
° She/her
° +3 FR
° Adopt Shop
oh hey another hisser owner! i've got about 700 of them at the moment. love my big bugs
currently looking for something to fill their old tank... thought about a tarantula but i'll probably just get more roaches. g. caffrorum maybe
oh hey another hisser owner! i've got about 700 of them at the moment. love my big bugs
currently looking for something to fill their old tank... thought about a tarantula but i'll probably just get more roaches. g. caffrorum maybe
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I know a guy who has Sugarglider's
I know a guy who has Sugarglider's
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
ah, man, i used to have loads of bugs and other related wierdos. i have 3 snakes rn, but i want to get more and maybe giant millipedes again in the future (depends on what wifey says :p)
ah, man, i used to have loads of bugs and other related wierdos. i have 3 snakes rn, but i want to get more and maybe giant millipedes again in the future (depends on what wifey says :p)
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
I want to keep snails at some point, and also some pigeons! Specifically homing pigeons.
Also for the people who want weird pets - please do your research! Look into their conservation status!

Also axolotls... big good. They're extinct in the wild and it's good that responsible breeders are keeping them alive as pets.
I want to keep snails at some point, and also some pigeons! Specifically homing pigeons.
Also for the people who want weird pets - please do your research! Look into their conservation status!

Also axolotls... big good. They're extinct in the wild and it's good that responsible breeders are keeping them alive as pets.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
i don't have any rn but i really, really want a chinchilla
i don't have any rn but i really, really want a chinchilla
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
i don't have any weird pets myself (just 2 cats) but my older sister used to have 2 pet snails, one named Gary (yes after the spongebob character) and the other i think was named Slimy
i don't have any weird pets myself (just 2 cats) but my older sister used to have 2 pet snails, one named Gary (yes after the spongebob character) and the other i think was named Slimy
BLACK LIVES MATTER
1 2 3