Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who remembers the early 2000s?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Hypercoaster

Yup! Same here! Let me know if it happens? I will DEF pitch in! (Just don't have the sanity to start one right now...)
@Hypercoaster

Yup! Same here! Let me know if it happens? I will DEF pitch in! (Just don't have the sanity to start one right now...)
This is more of a 2007 thing, but who cares?

Who remembers and still plays Super Paper Mario?
This is more of a 2007 thing, but who cares?

Who remembers and still plays Super Paper Mario?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 those games are the good stuff

The time when everything had shreks face on it and sonic with the most over kill marketing ever
@buggy101 those games are the good stuff

The time when everything had shreks face on it and sonic with the most over kill marketing ever
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
@buggy101 I definitely remember it. It was one of my first Wii games. It was a great game; I could just never get past that block puzzle in 5-1, with the cavemen.
@buggy101 I definitely remember it. It was one of my first Wii games. It was a great game; I could just never get past that block puzzle in 5-1, with the cavemen.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Purble Place, Poptropica, and Starfall were my jam when I was little. Also, those were the days of *shudders* Carly Rae Jepsen and Katy Perry's earliest songs. Man, I'm pretty sure you couldn't go a couple of days without hearing it on the radio. Also early spongebob was what made the early 2000s the greatest time of my life.
Purble Place, Poptropica, and Starfall were my jam when I was little. Also, those were the days of *shudders* Carly Rae Jepsen and Katy Perry's earliest songs. Man, I'm pretty sure you couldn't go a couple of days without hearing it on the radio. Also early spongebob was what made the early 2000s the greatest time of my life.
02Je2eu.png
I was born in 1999 and I just got hit by a blast of nostalgia oh my god-
I was born in 1999 and I just got hit by a blast of nostalgia oh my god-
39262092.png
as a youngling who never got to experience early 2000’s, from this thread I would like to conclude that it was all just a really long feverdream. can someone please confirm or deny my theory
as a youngling who never got to experience early 2000’s, from this thread I would like to conclude that it was all just a really long feverdream. can someone please confirm or deny my theory
This game was the BEST when I was a kid [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/p0Hl_GSrsEo/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
This game was the BEST when I was a kid

hqdefault.jpg
S0YcqjM.png

* 18 * she/her *

* Check out my art store! *

What a match, I'm half doomed and you're semi-sweet
[quote name="Rach1920" date="2019-01-28 20:24:05" ] Also, those were the days of *shudders* Carly Rae Jepsen and Katy Perry's earliest songs.[/quote] [i]violent flashback to Kidz Bop cover of California Girls[/i]
Rach1920 wrote on 2019-01-28 20:24:05:
Also, those were the days of *shudders* Carly Rae Jepsen and Katy Perry's earliest songs.
violent flashback to Kidz Bop cover of California Girls
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I'm 16 and I know most of these. SoulSilver was my first pokemon game.
I feel... old.
I'm 16 and I know most of these. SoulSilver was my first pokemon game.
I feel... old.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16