Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk Astrology!
1 2 3 4 5
Hello everyone! I noticed there weren't many posts about zodiac signs.. at least ones that were specifically about astrology or zodiac signs. So I'm here to change that!
Let's talk with each other, astrology lovers! Tell me your Sun, Moon, and Rising/Ascendant sign, signs that you like/get along with, and a couple of facts about yourself!

I'm a Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Pisces Rising. I am very artistic and basically live off of human interaction. I like Scorpios, Virgos, and Cancers the most because of the conversations I can have with them.

Hope this gets a good conversation flowing!
Hello everyone! I noticed there weren't many posts about zodiac signs.. at least ones that were specifically about astrology or zodiac signs. So I'm here to change that!
Let's talk with each other, astrology lovers! Tell me your Sun, Moon, and Rising/Ascendant sign, signs that you like/get along with, and a couple of facts about yourself!

I'm a Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Pisces Rising. I am very artistic and basically live off of human interaction. I like Scorpios, Virgos, and Cancers the most because of the conversations I can have with them.

Hope this gets a good conversation flowing!
I see you very much fall into the negative elements vibe-ing with each other, you're water and like your fellow waters and an Earth. Do you know your Mercury, by chance? I've been interested in that placement for a bit

I'm a Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Capricorn Ascendant. My friends are all Fire and Air, actually. I think it's because my Mercury is in Ares, which influences how I interact quite a bit. The weirdo @Rollingfog who is dwelling here again is an Ares, which should typically go awfully with a Taurus, but I think the Mercury makes it work

I see you very much fall into the negative elements vibe-ing with each other, you're water and like your fellow waters and an Earth. Do you know your Mercury, by chance? I've been interested in that placement for a bit

I'm a Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Capricorn Ascendant. My friends are all Fire and Air, actually. I think it's because my Mercury is in Ares, which influences how I interact quite a bit. The weirdo @Rollingfog who is dwelling here again is an Ares, which should typically go awfully with a Taurus, but I think the Mercury makes it work

@LizardKing My Mercury is Aquarius! if you'd like to know all my placements (including houses), you can just ask! :> It's funny, actually, a lot of my chart is Aquarius.

Oh wow, your placements must mean you're very fixed, huh? No wonder you'd make good friend with fire and air signs!
@LizardKing My Mercury is Aquarius! if you'd like to know all my placements (including houses), you can just ask! :> It's funny, actually, a lot of my chart is Aquarius.

Oh wow, your placements must mean you're very fixed, huh? No wonder you'd make good friend with fire and air signs!
@Plushiee

I'm always down to learn people's charts! And you can share your houses, though admittedly I have no idea what those mean they confuse mel. I get planetary placements, but all those Roman Numeral placements are incomprehensible to me. So if when you share them you can explain them I'd be beyond grateful lol

Yeah, I have quite a bit of fixed. There's a decent amount of Scorpio thought my chart, though tbh I'm a lot more all over the place than some people.
@Plushiee

I'm always down to learn people's charts! And you can share your houses, though admittedly I have no idea what those mean they confuse mel. I get planetary placements, but all those Roman Numeral placements are incomprehensible to me. So if when you share them you can explain them I'd be beyond grateful lol

Yeah, I have quite a bit of fixed. There's a decent amount of Scorpio thought my chart, though tbh I'm a lot more all over the place than some people.
@LizardKing

I'll share my planetary placements first so we can get that out of the way, then we can talk about houses. I still have a bit of research to do when t comes to understanding houses, but I believe it describes your upbringing and how one's mind works into more detail.
my Venus is in Capricorn
my Mars is in Sagittarius
my Jupiter is in Leo
my Saturn is in Gemini
both Uranus and Neptune are in Aquarius
my Pluto is in Sagittarius
my Lilith is in Taurus.

All over the place? Mind elaborating on that, please?
@LizardKing

I'll share my planetary placements first so we can get that out of the way, then we can talk about houses. I still have a bit of research to do when t comes to understanding houses, but I believe it describes your upbringing and how one's mind works into more detail.
my Venus is in Capricorn
my Mars is in Sagittarius
my Jupiter is in Leo
my Saturn is in Gemini
both Uranus and Neptune are in Aquarius
my Pluto is in Sagittarius
my Lilith is in Taurus.

All over the place? Mind elaborating on that, please?
@Plushiee

Yeah houses are just really hard to understand, I think in general a lot of people don't really get them. You're definitely not alone with needing to do more research lol I think you've already done more than me lol

My Venus is in Gemini
My Mars is in Scorpio
My Jupiter is in Aries
My Saturn is in Taurus
Both my Uranus and Neptune are in Aquarius so I'm assuming it's a generational thing and we're around the same age lol
My Pluto is in Sagittarius, another generational thing
My Lilith is in Scorpio
and my Midhaven is in Libra (I don't know if you count that as a house but I'd be interested in what your's is)

I just feel my chart isn't too consistent across the board. My dad is a bit like you, with a lot of Aquarius, but he's like crazy Aquarius his Sun and Rising are in it and I think in a few other places. My sister has almost no Fire in her chart, and I don't think a lot of Air, she's pretty consistently Water and Earth. I just feel like elementally and planetarily speaking, I run the gamut. I guess I pretty consistently have a lot of Mars and some Venus in my chart, but it isn't too uniform. I don't think I have that much modality consistency either.
@Plushiee

Yeah houses are just really hard to understand, I think in general a lot of people don't really get them. You're definitely not alone with needing to do more research lol I think you've already done more than me lol

My Venus is in Gemini
My Mars is in Scorpio
My Jupiter is in Aries
My Saturn is in Taurus
Both my Uranus and Neptune are in Aquarius so I'm assuming it's a generational thing and we're around the same age lol
My Pluto is in Sagittarius, another generational thing
My Lilith is in Scorpio
and my Midhaven is in Libra (I don't know if you count that as a house but I'd be interested in what your's is)

I just feel my chart isn't too consistent across the board. My dad is a bit like you, with a lot of Aquarius, but he's like crazy Aquarius his Sun and Rising are in it and I think in a few other places. My sister has almost no Fire in her chart, and I don't think a lot of Air, she's pretty consistently Water and Earth. I just feel like elementally and planetarily speaking, I run the gamut. I guess I pretty consistently have a lot of Mars and some Venus in my chart, but it isn't too uniform. I don't think I have that much modality consistency either.
hi! im so glad i found this thread because ive been getting more interested in astrology bc of how it plays into my love for psychology but i feel like astrology gets a really bad rep and a lot of people dont like talking about it irl that i work with and junk, so seeing this is real cool!

im a libra sun, taurus moon, and gemini ascendant. i get along with pretty much everybody until i dont.. i always try really really hard in the beginning to get along and if i end up feeling a bad way about it ill become wary.

if i had to say though, i don't really get along with leos. i really can't vibe with capricorns, and i find that in general fire signs and me don't mix well. ive had bad experiences w p much every aries, sag, and leo ive met so far :/ BUT... i am friends with an aries/aqua/scorp and shes amazing and i love her, as well as a taurus/aries/virgo and shes amazing as well. i think charts with predominately fire/earth have a lot of potential to be Not The Greatest, like with every person not just dependent on chart, but theres a lot that some are predisposed to that kinda just go unchecked maybe??

i really love pisces, as we vibe really well and i love that most that ive interacted with i can have very deep and profound convos with that we can just get lost in. same with scorpios. the only water sign i have difficulty getting along with are cancers, ive noticed

i cant vibe with other air signs for the most part besides gemini (honestly, ive only met about 4 libras as far as i know and we either dont end up staying in each others lives or theyre early september libras and the most evil tbh), mostly because i just loooove that i can comfortably have a conversation thats just all over the place for the span of a couple hours and not feel embarrassed or weird and annoying because i find a lot of other signs get frustrated because i get kind of long winded (like now oops) and subject hop even though i view it as all inter connected and having to do with The One Thing Im Trying To Talk about. when it comes to aquarians, i really dont like the potential to be as avoidant and distant as they are, and how emotionally detached All of the aqua's i know are... its just something that ends up making me feel p bad about myself because im v emotional and i want to give my all, but i end up feeling like they either hate me or dislike me just because of how most of them go about interacting and deciding on who is in their inner circle of friends yk. like very loyal and dedicated but it has to be like to 1-2 people at a time lol. but like with any person, it depends on the rest of their chart!

i love the mix of air and earth in my chart because i am really connected and most comfortable in nature and while needing to be in my "comfort zone" to feel at ease can be problematic at times, i like that its easy for me to become familiar and comfortable with things and get into a routine and work hard. i love my dedication and loyalty to my friends and that im extremely observant and able to make connections a lot of people really dont know how so that im able to be more perceptive and helpful to those who need it, and myself! i luv having an eye for aesthetics and being able to get a feel for things just by giving it a one over visually. i love my love for food and cooking and making meals for people, also! i hate that taurus stereotype but Its Real
hi! im so glad i found this thread because ive been getting more interested in astrology bc of how it plays into my love for psychology but i feel like astrology gets a really bad rep and a lot of people dont like talking about it irl that i work with and junk, so seeing this is real cool!

im a libra sun, taurus moon, and gemini ascendant. i get along with pretty much everybody until i dont.. i always try really really hard in the beginning to get along and if i end up feeling a bad way about it ill become wary.

if i had to say though, i don't really get along with leos. i really can't vibe with capricorns, and i find that in general fire signs and me don't mix well. ive had bad experiences w p much every aries, sag, and leo ive met so far :/ BUT... i am friends with an aries/aqua/scorp and shes amazing and i love her, as well as a taurus/aries/virgo and shes amazing as well. i think charts with predominately fire/earth have a lot of potential to be Not The Greatest, like with every person not just dependent on chart, but theres a lot that some are predisposed to that kinda just go unchecked maybe??

i really love pisces, as we vibe really well and i love that most that ive interacted with i can have very deep and profound convos with that we can just get lost in. same with scorpios. the only water sign i have difficulty getting along with are cancers, ive noticed

i cant vibe with other air signs for the most part besides gemini (honestly, ive only met about 4 libras as far as i know and we either dont end up staying in each others lives or theyre early september libras and the most evil tbh), mostly because i just loooove that i can comfortably have a conversation thats just all over the place for the span of a couple hours and not feel embarrassed or weird and annoying because i find a lot of other signs get frustrated because i get kind of long winded (like now oops) and subject hop even though i view it as all inter connected and having to do with The One Thing Im Trying To Talk about. when it comes to aquarians, i really dont like the potential to be as avoidant and distant as they are, and how emotionally detached All of the aqua's i know are... its just something that ends up making me feel p bad about myself because im v emotional and i want to give my all, but i end up feeling like they either hate me or dislike me just because of how most of them go about interacting and deciding on who is in their inner circle of friends yk. like very loyal and dedicated but it has to be like to 1-2 people at a time lol. but like with any person, it depends on the rest of their chart!

i love the mix of air and earth in my chart because i am really connected and most comfortable in nature and while needing to be in my "comfort zone" to feel at ease can be problematic at times, i like that its easy for me to become familiar and comfortable with things and get into a routine and work hard. i love my dedication and loyalty to my friends and that im extremely observant and able to make connections a lot of people really dont know how so that im able to be more perceptive and helpful to those who need it, and myself! i luv having an eye for aesthetics and being able to get a feel for things just by giving it a one over visually. i love my love for food and cooking and making meals for people, also! i hate that taurus stereotype but Its Real
-- -- -- --21 / he/him / infp, +0 fr, robot and lizard aficionado
--
-- -- -- --i guess even when you fix things, not everything can be perfect.
---
-- -- -- --tumblr | signature pixel
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@sufjan

If you're interested in the intersection of astrology and psychology, the Carson Study might really interest you if you don't already know about it.

I absolutely relate to the getting stuck in your "comfort zone", I think that's a big thing for those of us who are pretty earth-y. I think that's one reason I gravitate towards Air and Fire elements, as much as I don't want to get out of my comfort zone I know I need to and I feel like the positive elements can do that so much better than earths and waters. I wonder if that's why you vibe with waters though, you don't seem to have a lot of water in your chart and sometimes I wonder if we're attracted to those who provide perspectives and personality traits we lack.
@sufjan

If you're interested in the intersection of astrology and psychology, the Carson Study might really interest you if you don't already know about it.

I absolutely relate to the getting stuck in your "comfort zone", I think that's a big thing for those of us who are pretty earth-y. I think that's one reason I gravitate towards Air and Fire elements, as much as I don't want to get out of my comfort zone I know I need to and I feel like the positive elements can do that so much better than earths and waters. I wonder if that's why you vibe with waters though, you don't seem to have a lot of water in your chart and sometimes I wonder if we're attracted to those who provide perspectives and personality traits we lack.
@sufjan
Hello, welcome to the forum!! Another predominantly air and earth sign, huh? That's awesome!
I enjoy your enthusiasm for astrology; it's people like you who keep me going. Libras never fail to bring enthusiasm, which I love about them! Also I find it interesting that fire signs are the ones that you can't seem to get along with too well. It must feel like you're butting heads with them all the time, yeah? They can be forceful sometimes.
@sufjan
Hello, welcome to the forum!! Another predominantly air and earth sign, huh? That's awesome!
I enjoy your enthusiasm for astrology; it's people like you who keep me going. Libras never fail to bring enthusiasm, which I love about them! Also I find it interesting that fire signs are the ones that you can't seem to get along with too well. It must feel like you're butting heads with them all the time, yeah? They can be forceful sometimes.
@LizardKing if I'm correct, Saturn shows what year you're born in.. Gemini and Taurus are right next to each other, so I'm guessing you're born around the 2000's or the 90's for that matter. So you're a bit older than me! But it's cool to know we share the same Uranus and Neptune!
Also I think my midheaven is in Sagittarius..?? Or Gemini..
@LizardKing if I'm correct, Saturn shows what year you're born in.. Gemini and Taurus are right next to each other, so I'm guessing you're born around the 2000's or the 90's for that matter. So you're a bit older than me! But it's cool to know we share the same Uranus and Neptune!
Also I think my midheaven is in Sagittarius..?? Or Gemini..
1 2 3 4 5