Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite type of tea?
1 2 3 4
Earl Grey and green tea!!
Earl Grey and green tea!!
tumblr_inline_nc6dk1vPha1scrvs1.gif
Milk Oolong and Genmaicha are my favorites, I'd say. Chai and Earl Grey are good, too.

It's hard to pick just one. Depends on my mood.
Milk Oolong and Genmaicha are my favorites, I'd say. Chai and Earl Grey are good, too.

It's hard to pick just one. Depends on my mood.
Green and earl grey.

Green, no sugar or creamer.
Earl grey with sugar, creamer and a bit of vanilla extract
Green and earl grey.

Green, no sugar or creamer.
Earl grey with sugar, creamer and a bit of vanilla extract
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Just black tea.

No milk, half a teaspoon of sugar.
Just black tea.

No milk, half a teaspoon of sugar.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
celestial seasonings tension tamer tea

i also love earl grey and black tea, they both remind me of camping! no sugar ever bc i guess i just love the taste of dirty hot water.
celestial seasonings tension tamer tea

i also love earl grey and black tea, they both remind me of camping! no sugar ever bc i guess i just love the taste of dirty hot water.
fBymyGd.jpg
Mmmmh hard one. I love some Genmaicha (green tea with roasted rice grains) in the morning (or with a snack), it's really a tea for when you are eating something.

But to drink and enjoy the subtle taste of it, I loooove longjin (dragonwell) tea. It's a chinese tea, sweet and butterywith some nuts undernotes.

But I love any tea with fruits or flowers bits in it :)

I hate all english tea, sorry.

No milk or sugar ever!
Mmmmh hard one. I love some Genmaicha (green tea with roasted rice grains) in the morning (or with a snack), it's really a tea for when you are eating something.

But to drink and enjoy the subtle taste of it, I loooove longjin (dragonwell) tea. It's a chinese tea, sweet and butterywith some nuts undernotes.

But I love any tea with fruits or flowers bits in it :)

I hate all english tea, sorry.

No milk or sugar ever!
forum_signature.jpg
I love chai with lots of milk and sugar! If it's late and i don't want caffeine I usually drink mint or sleepytime tea, both with honey.
I love chai with lots of milk and sugar! If it's late and i don't want caffeine I usually drink mint or sleepytime tea, both with honey.
im not really a tea person, I much prefer coffee, but if i'm gonna drink tea than green all the way!
im not really a tea person, I much prefer coffee, but if i'm gonna drink tea than green all the way!
Any sort of tea blend like coconut or peach or chocolate are amazin'
Also earl grey and jasmine tea. Chai is also good.
Any sort of tea blend like coconut or peach or chocolate are amazin'
Also earl grey and jasmine tea. Chai is also good.
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
Traditional green tea, British tea (of various brands) and various herbal teas. Twining's "Sleep" blend (a spiced apple and vanilla flavoured tea that aids sleep), so up there with my favourite herbal blends.
Traditional green tea, British tea (of various brands) and various herbal teas. Twining's "Sleep" blend (a spiced apple and vanilla flavoured tea that aids sleep), so up there with my favourite herbal blends.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4