Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sour Cream Discourse
1 2 3 4
I never seek it out, but I'll accept it if it's on my plate.
I never seek it out, but I'll accept it if it's on my plate.
HQsa6bD.png FR + 1 fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
they/them
INTP
True Neutral

(I like to chill.)
14.png
UugYXap.png
I absolutely love it with flautas! (though that's pretty much the only thing i eat it with)
I absolutely love it with flautas! (though that's pretty much the only thing i eat it with)
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
TBH, I could eat a whole tub of the stuff. I have no idea why people hate it so much.
TBH, I could eat a whole tub of the stuff. I have no idea why people hate it so much.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Pretty darn good if I say so myself. Fantastic on nachos and with beef empanadas. Mmmmn. Tasty. Could eat a spoonful+ of it, maybe. :P
Pretty darn good if I say so myself. Fantastic on nachos and with beef empanadas. Mmmmn. Tasty. Could eat a spoonful+ of it, maybe. :P
T3TuubO.png
i love sour cream!!!
i love sour cream!!!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
i love it
especially on pierogies. my polish *** will eat pierogies without anything though
i love it
especially on pierogies. my polish *** will eat pierogies without anything though
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Sour cream tastes alright, but it isn't even sour smh
Sour cream tastes alright, but it isn't even sour smh
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
i like it on tacos and perogies, and i have also eaten a spoonful once
i like it on tacos and perogies, and i have also eaten a spoonful once
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
You can never have too much sour cream
You can never have too much sour cream
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Hey, look! Finally something we agree on. I'm not an enthusiast, but sour cream is pretty good. I eat baked potatoes without slicing them open to add butter or anything, just plain, and I use sour cream as a sauce to dip them in. It's sooo good. We also have a family recipe that has a bunch of sour cream.

My sister... you'd like her. Sour cream is her favorite food... she eats it out of the container... puts it on legitimately everything... cupcakes, chicken noodle soup, breakfast bars.... it's kind of disgusting to watch honestly.
Hey, look! Finally something we agree on. I'm not an enthusiast, but sour cream is pretty good. I eat baked potatoes without slicing them open to add butter or anything, just plain, and I use sour cream as a sauce to dip them in. It's sooo good. We also have a family recipe that has a bunch of sour cream.

My sister... you'd like her. Sour cream is her favorite food... she eats it out of the container... puts it on legitimately everything... cupcakes, chicken noodle soup, breakfast bars.... it's kind of disgusting to watch honestly.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 3 4