Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So uh. That new pokemon leaked.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think that it's really cute and I want 20 of them

The design is kind of boring, but it's cute
I think that it's really cute and I want 20 of them

The design is kind of boring, but it's cute
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
I think its cute. hes trying his hardest
I think its cute. hes trying his hardest
popplio.png457.gif
NutDitto is quite an apt name. What is up with the pokemon these days....
NutDitto is quite an apt name. What is up with the pokemon these days....
YAzXKmc.gif
it sounds cute...but it's mega ugly. makes sense why it'd turn to ditto tho if it were a plce holder since the sprite isn't canon. if it were the pokemon i think it'd cause crashing or something.
it sounds cute...but it's mega ugly. makes sense why it'd turn to ditto tho if it were a plce holder since the sprite isn't canon. if it were the pokemon i think it'd cause crashing or something.
TBD
@buggy101 I knew about trubbish (as well as koffing/weezing) being pollution references, though not about klefki being based on a pixie. I still really don't like them or other pokemon based on/looking like human objects though. It just smacks of lazy design.

Mind you I also loathe ultra beasts and the unnecessary numbers of legendary pokemon being put out seemingly every other week.
#SaltyGenWunner
@buggy101 I knew about trubbish (as well as koffing/weezing) being pollution references, though not about klefki being based on a pixie. I still really don't like them or other pokemon based on/looking like human objects though. It just smacks of lazy design.

Mind you I also loathe ultra beasts and the unnecessary numbers of legendary pokemon being put out seemingly every other week.
#SaltyGenWunner
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[i]h e l p [/i] [img]https://image.ibb.co/hSoTxU/Capture_2018_09_22_14_00_53.png[/img]
h e l p

Capture_2018_09_22_14_00_53.png
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
i think its growing on me
i just wanna know what the name is man
i think its growing on me
i just wanna know what the name is man
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
What the blazes is this? It's like real-life creepypasta material right now

I love it
What the blazes is this? It's like real-life creepypasta material right now

I love it
image.png
Eeehhh. It's cute, sure, but this is what they picked to get us hyped for new pokemon. Since I know nothing of it's lore or battle prowess, all I can go by is it's appearance. I stand by my previous underwhelming comment.
Eeehhh. It's cute, sure, but this is what they picked to get us hyped for new pokemon. Since I know nothing of it's lore or battle prowess, all I can go by is it's appearance. I stand by my previous underwhelming comment.
apparently they turn into dittos if you encounter them

im just confused and waiting to find out if it really means anything i guess?? its certainly an odd thing
apparently they turn into dittos if you encounter them

im just confused and waiting to find out if it really means anything i guess?? its certainly an odd thing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8