Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 10 Facts About You
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13

» i'm nonbinary!
» my favourite animals are crocodiles, alligators, sharks, rays, bats, most other reptiles, and any animal that people tend to have misconceptions of.
» i've been obsessed with cartoons since i was a little kid.
» i've created my own cartoon pilot and i've pitched it so cartoon network and nickelodeon!
» my uncle is a famous voice actor.
» i'm a natural ginger.
» i once broke into area 51 and got arrested overnight.
» i am a die-hard fan of classic rock, metal, and some indie bands.
» i watch A LOT of spooky content on youtube about ghosts, demons, serial killers, mysterious disappearances, cryptids, conspiracy theories, etc.
» i drink diet coke and arnold palmers almost exclusively. my sweat probably tastes like diet coke.

» i'm nonbinary!
» my favourite animals are crocodiles, alligators, sharks, rays, bats, most other reptiles, and any animal that people tend to have misconceptions of.
» i've been obsessed with cartoons since i was a little kid.
» i've created my own cartoon pilot and i've pitched it so cartoon network and nickelodeon!
» my uncle is a famous voice actor.
» i'm a natural ginger.
» i once broke into area 51 and got arrested overnight.
» i am a die-hard fan of classic rock, metal, and some indie bands.
» i watch A LOT of spooky content on youtube about ghosts, demons, serial killers, mysterious disappearances, cryptids, conspiracy theories, etc.
» i drink diet coke and arnold palmers almost exclusively. my sweat probably tastes like diet coke.
GfSq7Iu.png call me charlie.
» eccentric circus hatchery
» my wishlist
» my carrd
» + 0 FR time

yUJyALg.png
1. I'm demimale / nonbinary
2. I'm an atheist
3. I hate wearing shoes, I'd go barefoot everywhere if I could.
4. I'm a night owl, and my sleep schedule is nearly always messed up because of it.
5. I love anything magic/fantasy related.
6. I love cats and snakes. Especially boas. I'm not a dog person at all, though.
8. My favorite film is Howl's Moving Castle. (and everything else by studio ghibli)
9. My favorite video game (currently) is dragon age inquisition
10. I have thalassophobia (the fear of being in large bodies of water, which for me is anywhere that has place I can't touch the bottom)
1. I'm demimale / nonbinary
2. I'm an atheist
3. I hate wearing shoes, I'd go barefoot everywhere if I could.
4. I'm a night owl, and my sleep schedule is nearly always messed up because of it.
5. I love anything magic/fantasy related.
6. I love cats and snakes. Especially boas. I'm not a dog person at all, though.
8. My favorite film is Howl's Moving Castle. (and everything else by studio ghibli)
9. My favorite video game (currently) is dragon age inquisition
10. I have thalassophobia (the fear of being in large bodies of water, which for me is anywhere that has place I can't touch the bottom)
1) I love animals. All of them. If I'm uncomfortable or don't have anything to talk about, I just start to talk about animals.
2) I'm absolutely obsessed with Dark Souls and H. P. Lovecraft (IN CASE SOMEONE HADN'T NOTICED YET)
3) I love everything that has to do with storytelling and characterization. I may be unable to do it well myself, but learning the technicalities behind crafting a good story and characters is fascinating!
4) Even tho I love books/games/TV shows/etc., picking up something new is a tremendous task for me. Why? Because my hyperfixation makes me so deeply emotionally invested in stories that it's actually exhausting. Because of this, it's borderline impossible for me to be really into more than one, maybe two things at one (besides the two previously mentioned).
5) I have commitment issues. Funnily enough, it seems to only affect my relationships with people... Ok, this is not funny at all.
6) I'm a shaking nerve ball of anxiety. I've no idea how I'll press through uni :')
7) FR forums are the first ones on which I'm actually chatty and posting anything. I'm always too afraid to post anything anywhere else.
8) I have a golden retriever named Z?otek, which is a Silesian pun (it means both "goldie" and "dollar").
9) I've made up lore for my potted plants. Now The Old Goddess, Midori-sama and Witch Hejdla literally have their own realm. It's probably unhealthy (the lore-making, though the kingdom isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either).
10) This is my 500th post :)
11) I thought that I have more tidbits to share than this, but I actually don't know what to put there. I'm a boring person. Oh well.
1) I love animals. All of them. If I'm uncomfortable or don't have anything to talk about, I just start to talk about animals.
2) I'm absolutely obsessed with Dark Souls and H. P. Lovecraft (IN CASE SOMEONE HADN'T NOTICED YET)
3) I love everything that has to do with storytelling and characterization. I may be unable to do it well myself, but learning the technicalities behind crafting a good story and characters is fascinating!
4) Even tho I love books/games/TV shows/etc., picking up something new is a tremendous task for me. Why? Because my hyperfixation makes me so deeply emotionally invested in stories that it's actually exhausting. Because of this, it's borderline impossible for me to be really into more than one, maybe two things at one (besides the two previously mentioned).
5) I have commitment issues. Funnily enough, it seems to only affect my relationships with people... Ok, this is not funny at all.
6) I'm a shaking nerve ball of anxiety. I've no idea how I'll press through uni :')
7) FR forums are the first ones on which I'm actually chatty and posting anything. I'm always too afraid to post anything anywhere else.
8) I have a golden retriever named Z?otek, which is a Silesian pun (it means both "goldie" and "dollar").
9) I've made up lore for my potted plants. Now The Old Goddess, Midori-sama and Witch Hejdla literally have their own realm. It's probably unhealthy (the lore-making, though the kingdom isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows either).
10) This is my 500th post :)
11) I thought that I have more tidbits to share than this, but I actually don't know what to put there. I'm a boring person. Oh well.
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
1.) I have Asperger's syndrome.
2.) I also have synesthaesia.
3.) I really love art and making it.
4.) I'm an agnostic atheist.
5.) I like at least one song from every genre of music. But my favourite genres are: post-punk, punk, ska, Gothic rock, new wave, dark wave, dark cabaret, Gothic metal, symphonic metal, classical music, neoclassical dark-wave, neoclassical, neomedieval, avant garde, dark ambient, ambient.
6.) My favourite film/game/book genres are: sci-fi, dark fantasy, fantasy, thriller, horror.
7.) I love animals. Especially reptiles (including birds and dinosaurs), arthropods, and aquatic mammals.
8.) I love really old and rusted machinery, and dark alleys.
9.) I'm fascinated with religion, mythology, and folklore.
10.) I lived in a haunted house when I was 5 - 6 years old. The hauntings included: being lifted out of my body while falling asleep; movement-activated creaking/rocking sounds while I was trying to get to sleep. From the biggest of movements like rolling onto my side, and to the smallest of movements like twitching my finger,; seeing an apparition of a person in a red shirt walking in the garden; footsteps in the hallway.
Also, one day there was just a dead rooster in the bushes. We don't know how or why.
And there was a Wendy house that smelt like cheese.
1.) I have Asperger's syndrome.
2.) I also have synesthaesia.
3.) I really love art and making it.
4.) I'm an agnostic atheist.
5.) I like at least one song from every genre of music. But my favourite genres are: post-punk, punk, ska, Gothic rock, new wave, dark wave, dark cabaret, Gothic metal, symphonic metal, classical music, neoclassical dark-wave, neoclassical, neomedieval, avant garde, dark ambient, ambient.
6.) My favourite film/game/book genres are: sci-fi, dark fantasy, fantasy, thriller, horror.
7.) I love animals. Especially reptiles (including birds and dinosaurs), arthropods, and aquatic mammals.
8.) I love really old and rusted machinery, and dark alleys.
9.) I'm fascinated with religion, mythology, and folklore.
10.) I lived in a haunted house when I was 5 - 6 years old. The hauntings included: being lifted out of my body while falling asleep; movement-activated creaking/rocking sounds while I was trying to get to sleep. From the biggest of movements like rolling onto my side, and to the smallest of movements like twitching my finger,; seeing an apparition of a person in a red shirt walking in the garden; footsteps in the hallway.
Also, one day there was just a dead rooster in the bushes. We don't know how or why.
And there was a Wendy house that smelt like cheese.
cFdHcSd.gif
1.) I can bend my leg like crazy
2.) I love sushi and tacos
3.) I love indie rock/pop
4.) I love birds!!!! so cute
5.) One time, I threw a lego behind my tv and it disappeared. Me and my brother looked EVERYWHERE, but nothing.
6.) I'm atheist
7.) My handwriting sucks.
8.) I can speak 4 languages
9.) My favorite band is Mother Mother
10.) I'm somewhat good at math??? but I suck at everything else hhh
1.) I can bend my leg like crazy
2.) I love sushi and tacos
3.) I love indie rock/pop
4.) I love birds!!!! so cute
5.) One time, I threw a lego behind my tv and it disappeared. Me and my brother looked EVERYWHERE, but nothing.
6.) I'm atheist
7.) My handwriting sucks.
8.) I can speak 4 languages
9.) My favorite band is Mother Mother
10.) I'm somewhat good at math??? but I suck at everything else hhh
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
  1. My fourth toe on each foot is deformed.
  2. I crack nearly EVERY joint on my body.
  3. I have chromesthesia!
  4. I. LOVE. FISH. Plan to graduate in Marine Biology, though I want to work my way up to a PhD.
  5. I'm so awkward in conversations that my friends dub me a conversation killer.
  6. It took me a long time to accept that I'm genderfluid across the entire spectrum, and not just between agender and female.
  7. I speak 3 languages, and can write a bit of Sanskrit.
  8. I have learnt 5 instruments- piano, guitar, tabla, djembe, and ocerina. I'm currently teaching the ocerina to myself.
  9. I've moved across continents.
  10. I can perfectly mimic a cricket's chirp.
  11. BONUS! I HATE women's socks with a passion.
  1. My fourth toe on each foot is deformed.
  2. I crack nearly EVERY joint on my body.
  3. I have chromesthesia!
  4. I. LOVE. FISH. Plan to graduate in Marine Biology, though I want to work my way up to a PhD.
  5. I'm so awkward in conversations that my friends dub me a conversation killer.
  6. It took me a long time to accept that I'm genderfluid across the entire spectrum, and not just between agender and female.
  7. I speak 3 languages, and can write a bit of Sanskrit.
  8. I have learnt 5 instruments- piano, guitar, tabla, djembe, and ocerina. I'm currently teaching the ocerina to myself.
  9. I've moved across continents.
  10. I can perfectly mimic a cricket's chirp.
  11. BONUS! I HATE women's socks with a passion.
Waystone1.gif
(ooo, this looks so fuuun :P
@Meqathi Eyyy, that's one of my favorite movies too!)

1. I have one eye that's nearsighted and one eye that's farsighted.
2. Speaking of eyes, mine are olive green.
3. I love reading and WRITING. OH YES. And RPing.
4. Introverted to most people, heckin' strange, hyper, happy, cuddly potato around friends and family :P That, or I'm grumpy, petulant, snarky, sassy potato around friends and family. There is no middle ground. XP
5. I love both dogs and cats, but dogs just a smidgen more, in general. It really depends on the personality of both animals. :)
6. WILL DESTROOOOOY if someone interrupts me while I'm reading.
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
8. I've seen neither Jurassic Park or Jaws.
9. I'm perfectly comfortable with solitude. I like hanging out with my favorite people, but I'm happy being by myself, too. :)
10. I am fascinated with mythology from all around the world. Legends, myths, stories... Gimme all of it. :P
(ooo, this looks so fuuun :P
@Meqathi Eyyy, that's one of my favorite movies too!)

1. I have one eye that's nearsighted and one eye that's farsighted.
2. Speaking of eyes, mine are olive green.
3. I love reading and WRITING. OH YES. And RPing.
4. Introverted to most people, heckin' strange, hyper, happy, cuddly potato around friends and family :P That, or I'm grumpy, petulant, snarky, sassy potato around friends and family. There is no middle ground. XP
5. I love both dogs and cats, but dogs just a smidgen more, in general. It really depends on the personality of both animals. :)
6. WILL DESTROOOOOY if someone interrupts me while I'm reading.
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
8. I've seen neither Jurassic Park or Jaws.
9. I'm perfectly comfortable with solitude. I like hanging out with my favorite people, but I'm happy being by myself, too. :)
10. I am fascinated with mythology from all around the world. Legends, myths, stories... Gimme all of it. :P
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Let's seee...I think I can find a few things about me cx

1. I'm a dog/bird person and I have a thing for corgis and dachshunds.
2. I am studying teaching rn and I want to teach in the subjects math, history and art.
3. I'm that typical sushi-lover person. Sorry, I just love fish omnomnom.
4. I was born on the 25th of December, however, Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve in my country which means extra gifts and more reasons to love December ^w^
5. I tend to get very tired if I don't take a nap when I get home every day.
6. My clan isn't named after my clan leader, my clan leader is named after my clan, lol.
7. I speak fluent danish, english and german. However, my german grammar could be better haha.
8. I'm a huge Jurassic Park/World fan and I have a thing for raptors in specific. It's always been like that since I was like..4 and saw the movies for the first time.
9. I'm a platform and rogue-like gamer. Anything retro or Mario/Rayman-like games are the best.
10. I spend too much time listening to music. I could listen to it all day and every genre except nightcore - I'm not really an anime person, sooo xD
Let's seee...I think I can find a few things about me cx

1. I'm a dog/bird person and I have a thing for corgis and dachshunds.
2. I am studying teaching rn and I want to teach in the subjects math, history and art.
3. I'm that typical sushi-lover person. Sorry, I just love fish omnomnom.
4. I was born on the 25th of December, however, Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve in my country which means extra gifts and more reasons to love December ^w^
5. I tend to get very tired if I don't take a nap when I get home every day.
6. My clan isn't named after my clan leader, my clan leader is named after my clan, lol.
7. I speak fluent danish, english and german. However, my german grammar could be better haha.
8. I'm a huge Jurassic Park/World fan and I have a thing for raptors in specific. It's always been like that since I was like..4 and saw the movies for the first time.
9. I'm a platform and rogue-like gamer. Anything retro or Mario/Rayman-like games are the best.
10. I spend too much time listening to music. I could listen to it all day and every genre except nightcore - I'm not really an anime person, sooo xD
unknown-2.png
1. I've liked dragons ever since I was little
2. I wanted to be a minecraft youtuber when I was like 7. My minecraft phase is long over but I liked how CreatorHolly sounded so I just stuck with it.
3. I'm currently trying to convince my dad to let me get a boa constrictor.
4. I love listening to music.
5. My top three favorite anime characters are Kaiji, Abbachio, and Deidara.
6. I love mythology; I particularly like Greek/Roman, Japanese, and Egyptian.
7.I hate wasps/hornets a LOT.
8. 90% of my OCs are male even though I'm a girl
9. I want to go into game design/something similar in college.
10. I have a bad habit of biting my lips.
1. I've liked dragons ever since I was little
2. I wanted to be a minecraft youtuber when I was like 7. My minecraft phase is long over but I liked how CreatorHolly sounded so I just stuck with it.
3. I'm currently trying to convince my dad to let me get a boa constrictor.
4. I love listening to music.
5. My top three favorite anime characters are Kaiji, Abbachio, and Deidara.
6. I love mythology; I particularly like Greek/Roman, Japanese, and Egyptian.
7.I hate wasps/hornets a LOT.
8. 90% of my OCs are male even though I'm a girl
9. I want to go into game design/something similar in college.
10. I have a bad habit of biting my lips.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1. I want to move to Alaska or somewhere else that's cold, I have way too many jackets and goodies for where I live
2. I'm studying Celtic shamanism
3. I draw a lot, but I've never showed anyone most of my work
4. I write short stories in my spare time
5. I can't wait to graduate and get a job
6. I'm not very open to others
7. My sense of humor is really bad
8. I play Pokemon when I'm sad
9. I'm running out of things to put here
10. I have owned a duck, and two skunks.
1. I want to move to Alaska or somewhere else that's cold, I have way too many jackets and goodies for where I live
2. I'm studying Celtic shamanism
3. I draw a lot, but I've never showed anyone most of my work
4. I write short stories in my spare time
5. I can't wait to graduate and get a job
6. I'm not very open to others
7. My sense of humor is really bad
8. I play Pokemon when I'm sad
9. I'm running out of things to put here
10. I have owned a duck, and two skunks.
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13