Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | halloween plans?
1 2 3
I'll probably forget it's Halloween until the last second and end up just staying at home. I'm a bit shy (and maybe a bit old) to go trick or treating anyway.
I'll probably forget it's Halloween until the last second and end up just staying at home. I'm a bit shy (and maybe a bit old) to go trick or treating anyway.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I am dreasing up as Yuri Plitsetski and decorating a camp site then my house after we are done camping. I shall wander the neighborhood as Yuri andd watch them guess my costume and laugh at them when they guess wrong.
I am dreasing up as Yuri Plitsetski and decorating a camp site then my house after we are done camping. I shall wander the neighborhood as Yuri andd watch them guess my costume and laugh at them when they guess wrong.
previously Gkcat05 cfFrvOr.png . .tumblr_pogr8xfuJj1ugssd3o1_100.png. .cfFrvOr.png Theater kid
I plan on getting up on my 4 legged stilts this year and scare some little kids again XD
I plan on getting up on my 4 legged stilts this year and scare some little kids again XD
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
I'm currently being Red Riding Hood with slashes on my face, i really hope i dont screw up the makeup ksksksk
the latex smells like,, old cat pee
I'm currently being Red Riding Hood with slashes on my face, i really hope i dont screw up the makeup ksksksk
the latex smells like,, old cat pee
e01725a719eb10dfa4d0841b79be0a3fdb79af49r1-500-375_128.gif
[quote name="sleeplessfaun" date="2018-09-14 02:38:03" ] It kind of depends on what my friends are doing. If nobody else is doing anything, I'll probably just stay home and give out candy. I'm debating whether I should be an elven druid or Waluigi. Yes, those are two very different concepts. [/quote] combine the two: elven druid waluigi
sleeplessfaun wrote on 2018-09-14 02:38:03:
It kind of depends on what my friends are doing. If nobody else is doing anything, I'll probably just stay home and give out candy.

I'm debating whether I should be an elven druid or Waluigi. Yes, those are two very different concepts.
combine the two: elven druid waluigi
komaeda-kun-komaeda.png
please ping me if you quote me
I'm trying to make something like this, but it probably won't look as good [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/onaivV292Xw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
I'm trying to make something like this, but it probably won't look as good

maxresdefault.jpg
Sit inside laughing at skeleton memes and poking spirits, probably. Maybe burn some things too... wish I could do a proper bonfire, but alas. I should definitely pick up some candles.

Doing the Halloween thing (decorating and dressing up) sounds fun, but I've got nobody to do it with and I doubt any trick or treaters would be able to find my place! So I'm just gonna do my quiet little Samhain thing this year. And maybe carve a pumpkin 'cause I'm a sucker for jack-o-lanterns.

mdsakmdxkla maybe I should finally pick up a Tarot deck too, since this is divination time. Idk.
Sit inside laughing at skeleton memes and poking spirits, probably. Maybe burn some things too... wish I could do a proper bonfire, but alas. I should definitely pick up some candles.

Doing the Halloween thing (decorating and dressing up) sounds fun, but I've got nobody to do it with and I doubt any trick or treaters would be able to find my place! So I'm just gonna do my quiet little Samhain thing this year. And maybe carve a pumpkin 'cause I'm a sucker for jack-o-lanterns.

mdsakmdxkla maybe I should finally pick up a Tarot deck too, since this is divination time. Idk.
Honestly, I''m probably gonna work that day. But I get to work IN COSTUME!! :>

But after getting off work I'm probably just gonna pass out candy to kids, and watch some horror movie with my parents. Nothing big sadly.
Honestly, I''m probably gonna work that day. But I get to work IN COSTUME!! :>

But after getting off work I'm probably just gonna pass out candy to kids, and watch some horror movie with my parents. Nothing big sadly.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I don't really have anyone to hang out with this year, so... i'm probably gonna just raid the grocery store for a ton of candy and then sit around n carve pumpkins? probably.
I don't really have anyone to hang out with this year, so... i'm probably gonna just raid the grocery store for a ton of candy and then sit around n carve pumpkins? probably.
im probably gonna sit at home and watch halloween specials and crime shows since im a wimp
im probably gonna sit at home and watch halloween specials and crime shows since im a wimp
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
1 2 3