Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If TES races were dragon breeds...
What would they be?

Obviously, imperials would be imperials.

I can see wildclaws being bosmer, considering that they both only eat meat and they live in the jungle plus that whole wild hunt thing

bogsneaks would totally be argonians, they're both marshy

I feel like guardians might be Nords, or redguards depending on how you think of it. But tundras are also cold resistant... however I am tempted to think of them as khajiits because of the fluff. Or maybe nocturnes are Khajiit, I don't know...

I'm totally lost on the others though. What do you guys think?

What would they be?

Obviously, imperials would be imperials.

I can see wildclaws being bosmer, considering that they both only eat meat and they live in the jungle plus that whole wild hunt thing

bogsneaks would totally be argonians, they're both marshy

I feel like guardians might be Nords, or redguards depending on how you think of it. But tundras are also cold resistant... however I am tempted to think of them as khajiits because of the fluff. Or maybe nocturnes are Khajiit, I don't know...

I'm totally lost on the others though. What do you guys think?

ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
If some of the races' descriptions are taken into consideration, I'd say that:
Altmer - Pearlcatchers
Dunmer - Nocturnes
Khajit - Tundra
Orsimer - Wildclaw
Redguard - Guardians

I... really don't know, either. Anyone will probably come up with better equivalents with better reasoning than mine.
If some of the races' descriptions are taken into consideration, I'd say that:
Altmer - Pearlcatchers
Dunmer - Nocturnes
Khajit - Tundra
Orsimer - Wildclaw
Redguard - Guardians

I... really don't know, either. Anyone will probably come up with better equivalents with better reasoning than mine.
nudX0O8.png
Khajits are not dragons

They are a Beastclan
Khajits are not dragons

They are a Beastclan
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2018-09-07 14:30:11" ] Khajits are not dragons They are a Beastclan [/quote] Truth. Khajits are pythocats of course. Though even though i've never really dipped my toes into tes, i'd consider khajits from what i've seen euther tundras or nocs
LoversMasque wrote on 2018-09-07 14:30:11:
Khajits are not dragons

They are a Beastclan
Truth. Khajits are pythocats of course. Though even though i've never really dipped my toes into tes, i'd consider khajits from what i've seen euther tundras or nocs
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif