Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Favorite Characters
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 132
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2021-10-22 17:30:14" ] - Humanized version of a Disney Channel Original Movie - His cool sword uncle - Twilight Sparkle but she steals things - B R U D D A - People die and she dances - Lady Dimitrescu before Lady Dimitrescu - çæt - why did they make the neglectful father so hot - pope with frozen toothpaste for hair [/quote] Tidus Auron Rikku Wakka Yuna Lulu Kimahri Jecht Seymour (seriously what is up with this dude's hair)
LoversMasque wrote on 2021-10-22 17:30:14:
- Humanized version of a Disney Channel Original Movie
- His cool sword uncle
- Twilight Sparkle but she steals things
- B R U D D A
- People die and she dances
- Lady Dimitrescu before Lady Dimitrescu
- çæt
- why did they make the neglectful father so hot
- pope with frozen toothpaste for hair
Tidus
Auron
Rikku
Wakka
Yuna
Lulu
Kimahri
Jecht
Seymour (seriously what is up with this dude's hair)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
-guy orchestrates his own "death" just to securely retire, more at 11

-guy who fled his homeland after his friend was slain by the woman who lead the nation

-the woman who lead the nation

-this man not only cannot properly use a bow to save his life, he nearly flooded an entire nation for a chess piece all while his subordinate finishes his original plot for him with no issue. it really was a shame how he carried on

-guy who fled his homeland after his friend was slain by the woman who lead the nation

-this man not only cannot properly use a bow to save his life, he nearly flooded an entire nation for a chess piece all while his subordinate finishes his original plot for him with no issue. it really was a shame how he carried on
[quote name="@Funfactlove" date="2021-10-25 14:29:02" ] -guy orchestrates his own "death" just to securely retire, more at 11 -guy who fled his homeland after his friend was slain by the woman who lead the nation -the woman who lead the nation -this man not only cannot properly use a bow to save his life, he nearly flooded an entire nation for a chess piece all while his subordinate finishes his original plot for him with no issue. it really was a shame how he carried on [/quote] this is the first post in this thread that i can identify all the characters in with 100% confidence [spoiler] zhongli kaedehara kazuha raiden shogun childe [/spoiler]
@Funfactlove wrote on 2021-10-25 14:29:02:

this is the first post in this thread that i can identify all the characters in with 100% confidence

zhongli
kaedehara kazuha
raiden shogun
childe
war criminal flute player

doctor with an attitude and an undead brother
war criminal flute player

doctor with an attitude and an undead brother
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
She did nothing wrong :)
She did nothing wrong :)
butch lesbian chalk eater
husky armed with hockey stick
steve
flex seal furry
sand dragon with mommy issues
butch lesbian chalk eater
husky armed with hockey stick
steve
flex seal furry
sand dragon with mommy issues
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
mr. steal-yo-hat
mr. steal-yo-hat
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Short angry smol be zoomin everywhere and he's aggressively positive

or

Pudding hair :3

Nishinoya and Kenma from Haikyu!!

do people even want to know about them, I literally just met them-
Short angry smol be zoomin everywhere and he's aggressively positive

or

Pudding hair :3

Nishinoya and Kenma from Haikyu!!

do people even want to know about them, I literally just met them-
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
- Clueless 14 year old with a mist sword

- Old mage with a skull on his head

- pretty devil corpse who has a blood hammer

- Looks like armin from Attack on titan, but he is drowning

All of them are from anime or manga, if you were wondering :)
- Clueless 14 year old with a mist sword

- Old mage with a skull on his head

- pretty devil corpse who has a blood hammer

All of them are from anime or manga, if you were wondering :)
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
[quote name="willowbird2" date="2021-10-27 18:13:33" ] - Looks like armin from Attack on titan, but he is drowning [/quote] *epic guitar solo*
willowbird2 wrote on 2021-10-27 18:13:33:

*epic guitar solo*
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 132