Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Quote that book!
1 2 3 4
"Which is undergoing great fatigue and anxiety, my dear duke, when we have a telegraph which corresponds in three or four hours, and that without putting anyone out of breath."
"Which is undergoing great fatigue and anxiety, my dear duke, when we have a telegraph which corresponds in three or four hours, and that without putting anyone out of breath."
"I'll do it a little harder," Mr. Gray replied, "but I don't want to actually break your arm"
(I promise this isn't 50 Shades of Grey, I SWEAR)
"I'll do it a little harder," Mr. Gray replied, "but I don't want to actually break your arm"
(I promise this isn't 50 Shades of Grey, I SWEAR)
vista_pc2.pngvista_pc2.png
"Well, Samheed said "I can't be sure how I'd respond to a sneak attack. I might punch you again, and then we'd be right back in this stupid mess."
"Well, Samheed said "I can't be sure how I'd respond to a sneak attack. I might punch you again, and then we'd be right back in this stupid mess."
UwUnl7O.png
'This is magic, right?' said Vimes, at last.

One of my favourite books, and it happened to lie nearby.
'This is magic, right?' said Vimes, at last.

One of my favourite books, and it happened to lie nearby.
"What killed them?" Regis asked again, a notable tremor in his voice.
"What killed them?" Regis asked again, a notable tremor in his voice.
tDAcVLz.png
oooh who knows this one:
"Every night before he went to sleep, Harry ticked off another day on the piece of paper he had pinned to the wall, counting down to September the first."
oooh who knows this one:
"Every night before he went to sleep, Harry ticked off another day on the piece of paper he had pinned to the wall, counting down to September the first."
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
"They saw him sooner than he saw them."
"They saw him sooner than he saw them."
Z3Lt3uB.png
‘ “Jacob!” I screamed. But he was gone. In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes.’
‘ “Jacob!” I screamed. But he was gone. In his place was a large red-brown wolf with black eyes.’
Let me quote my summer reading assignment.

"'Skeeter, come on in.'"
Let me quote my summer reading assignment.

"'Skeeter, come on in.'"
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
“‘Then are we not to see the merry young hobbits again?’ said Legolas.”

(it’s an easy guess)
“‘Then are we not to see the merry young hobbits again?’ said Legolas.”

(it’s an easy guess)

aKHNXwM.png
1 2 3 4