Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is Your Patronus?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I took the official quiz a couple years ago and got an Irish Wolfhound. I didn't think of myself as being very doglike, but I actually kind of am, just not in the usual HI THERE I LOVE PEOPLE way.

Update: used my throwaway email address, took it again, got a White Swan. The wolfhound is a far better fit for my appearance and personality. At least it's a bird, I generally prefer birds to dogs.
I took the official quiz a couple years ago and got an Irish Wolfhound. I didn't think of myself as being very doglike, but I actually kind of am, just not in the usual HI THERE I LOVE PEOPLE way.

Update: used my throwaway email address, took it again, got a White Swan. The wolfhound is a far better fit for my appearance and personality. At least it's a bird, I generally prefer birds to dogs.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I got a Bear, which was strange since my gamer tag has been Bear The Blind on most everythign since I turned 16.

12 years of being called Bear and I also got a Bear Patronus.
I got a Bear, which was strange since my gamer tag has been Bear The Blind on most everythign since I turned 16.

12 years of being called Bear and I also got a Bear Patronus.
The last thing on my list of things to do is try dying
If you wanna live forever, then you will die trying.
ST. BERNARD DOG
HECK YEAH
ST. BERNARD DOG
HECK YEAH
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Danny Devito as the Trash man.
Danny Devito as the Trash man.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
Mine's a Runespoor!
Mine's a Runespoor!
@levermire13
Check it out!
@levermire13
Check it out!
Waystone1.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12