Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is Your Patronus?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Mine is a fox terrier. I was hoping for a wolf, but that’s okay
Mine is a fox terrier. I was hoping for a wolf, but that’s okay
Yup, white mare here. It's not what I expected, but I'm still pretty happy with the result.
Yup, white mare here. It's not what I expected, but I'm still pretty happy with the result.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
According to pottermore I have an otter! But personally I don't trust pottermore and Ive decided myself that my patronus is a ball python :>
According to pottermore I have an otter! But personally I don't trust pottermore and Ive decided myself that my patronus is a ball python :>
Apparently I'm a stoat.
Apparently I'm a stoat.
Waystone1.gif
Crow,kinda cool! :D
Crow,kinda cool! :D
XQ9sqVB.gif
Mine is an Osprey one of my favourite birds .
Mine is an Osprey one of my favourite birds .
sig1coatl-basecoloj.jpg
Fire-dwelling salamander!

This is very strange for me. I vaguely remember, as a little kid, I used to be a big bully to salamanders. Nowadays, even though I can't control now what a very different little me did back then, I feel bad for that, and I go out of my way to be very kind to salamanders.

Then Pottermore said that my Patronus is a salamander, which is sort of like saying I'm a salamander, and... things get weirdly meaningful.
Fire-dwelling salamander!

This is very strange for me. I vaguely remember, as a little kid, I used to be a big bully to salamanders. Nowadays, even though I can't control now what a very different little me did back then, I feel bad for that, and I go out of my way to be very kind to salamanders.

Then Pottermore said that my Patronus is a salamander, which is sort of like saying I'm a salamander, and... things get weirdly meaningful.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
I'm a snowshoe hare! I actually really love rabbits so it works
I'm a snowshoe hare! I actually really love rabbits so it works
FGEF3ML.png
My patronus is a dolphin
My patronus is a dolphin
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Mine is a mare horse :3
Mine is a mare horse :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12