Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who do you want in Smash Bros.?
1 2 3
Just what the title says. What are some Video game characters that you want to see in Smash? Try not to suggest characters that are already Assist Trophies, please.

Personally, I want to see Hat Kid from A Hat in Time as a playable fighter. I'm not sure what her moves would be, but I just want her to be playable.
Just what the title says. What are some Video game characters that you want to see in Smash? Try not to suggest characters that are already Assist Trophies, please.

Personally, I want to see Hat Kid from A Hat in Time as a playable fighter. I'm not sure what her moves would be, but I just want her to be playable.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
bandana fricking dee
any kirby rep really
also rayman!! please ive been wanting him since sometime in 2015
funky kong for donkey kong's echo sounds amazing and id LOVE that
also waluigi but.. you know..
bandana fricking dee
any kirby rep really
also rayman!! please ive been wanting him since sometime in 2015
funky kong for donkey kong's echo sounds amazing and id LOVE that
also waluigi but.. you know..
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Amiibos!!! im a sucker for amiibos i hope they make new ones and rerelease the old ones too!
Amiibos!!! im a sucker for amiibos i hope they make new ones and rerelease the old ones too!
0cxr0Yf.png
+2 FR
I'd like to see some more Sonic characters make an appearance. Silver and Tails especially would have interesting and unique movesets. Depending on what route they took Tails in, the developers could also use Cream as an echo fighter of him!
I'd like to see some more Sonic characters make an appearance. Silver and Tails especially would have interesting and unique movesets. Depending on what route they took Tails in, the developers could also use Cream as an echo fighter of him!
Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton, hands down. I don't play a lot of Smash, but having either of those two in it would probably be enough to get me playing far more. :>
Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton, hands down. I don't play a lot of Smash, but having either of those two in it would probably be enough to get me playing far more. :>
XvmXrsO.gif
Fossil Fighters or their Vivosaurs.

We got Ridley, them being too big is no excuse now.
Fossil Fighters or their Vivosaurs.

We got Ridley, them being too big is no excuse now.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Maybe a bit more representation of Animal Crossing and Splatoon would be nice. Also, how about one of the new pokémon? Kommo-o feels like a good choice.
Maybe a bit more representation of Animal Crossing and Splatoon would be nice. Also, how about one of the new pokémon? Kommo-o feels like a good choice.
I would be down for Wonder-Red, but that's a pipe dream.

Another Xenoblade rep would be awesome. More Xenoblade stuff in general, like, I need Mor Ardain music in my Smash. And I'd love to see another Kirby rep too. Maybe Magolor? I'd like to see more magic peeps.

And the distinction of echo fighters opens up a lot of opportunities, but I don't have any specifics in mind for that.
I would be down for Wonder-Red, but that's a pipe dream.

Another Xenoblade rep would be awesome. More Xenoblade stuff in general, like, I need Mor Ardain music in my Smash. And I'd love to see another Kirby rep too. Maybe Magolor? I'd like to see more magic peeps.

And the distinction of echo fighters opens up a lot of opportunities, but I don't have any specifics in mind for that.
tumblr_nt4hwnsxQD1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
Alm and Celica
Yeah, there's a lot of Fire Emblem characters as of now (6 total), but I've wanted Alm and Celica in Smash for so long :(
They don't have to be completely separate characters, though. I'd imagine Alm would be an echo character of Roy, and Celica an echo character of probably Robin??
Alm and Celica
Yeah, there's a lot of Fire Emblem characters as of now (6 total), but I've wanted Alm and Celica in Smash for so long :(
They don't have to be completely separate characters, though. I'd imagine Alm would be an echo character of Roy, and Celica an echo character of probably Robin??
P1CwUov.gif
Zelda, BotW (not in a dress) version.

Too bad they're just using one of her old 'pretty princess' versions.
Zelda, BotW (not in a dress) version.

Too bad they're just using one of her old 'pretty princess' versions.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 3