Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Humblebrag about your pets
1 2 3
My chicken Yori specifically waits for me to clean out the water dish in the pen and fill it up and then turn my back to turn the hose off before jumping into the dish with her dirty little feet 9_9.

Also she boots her friend She-Ra out of the ice cube dish when I fill that in the morning. COOL FEETS IN THE HOT SUMMER FOR YORI ONLY.
My chicken Yori specifically waits for me to clean out the water dish in the pen and fill it up and then turn my back to turn the hose off before jumping into the dish with her dirty little feet 9_9.

Also she boots her friend She-Ra out of the ice cube dish when I fill that in the morning. COOL FEETS IN THE HOT SUMMER FOR YORI ONLY.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
20180516_162001_zpsr79lsbtn.jpg

That is Goose. He is my best boy. He is 115 lbs and is the cuddliest lapdog in the entire world, even if I wish he wasn't sometimes.

20180613_162121_zpsmdxrqfjb.jpg

That is Saki. She is the gentlest, happiest pupper ever, and even though she isn't as in-your-face cuddly as Goose is, she likes pets and getting brushed. Mostly she likes to sit outside and listen to the new age Japanese music our neighbor plays really loudly.

20180520_133125_zpsbincjrdd.jpg

And that is the Grey Lady. She lays an egg every day and always gives me the best gossip about what's going on in the flock. She really likes it when I pick up the stones in the little wall in our yard so she can snack on the bugs and wormies underneath them.
20180516_162001_zpsr79lsbtn.jpg

That is Goose. He is my best boy. He is 115 lbs and is the cuddliest lapdog in the entire world, even if I wish he wasn't sometimes.

20180613_162121_zpsmdxrqfjb.jpg

That is Saki. She is the gentlest, happiest pupper ever, and even though she isn't as in-your-face cuddly as Goose is, she likes pets and getting brushed. Mostly she likes to sit outside and listen to the new age Japanese music our neighbor plays really loudly.

20180520_133125_zpsbincjrdd.jpg

And that is the Grey Lady. She lays an egg every day and always gives me the best gossip about what's going on in the flock. She really likes it when I pick up the stones in the little wall in our yard so she can snack on the bugs and wormies underneath them.
earthr.pngkpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gifearthshieldr.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/919f3b0edb8495152b407f39c0dbd094/tumblr_paebf6i4Ib1slr1hqo5_1280.jpg[/img] This is Kuma and he's basically the most well-behaved Shiba Inu in the whole world.
tumblr_paebf6i4Ib1slr1hqo5_1280.jpg

This is Kuma and he's basically the most well-behaved Shiba Inu in the whole world.
my baby girl tetris (tris, lil' snek, twizzler) is the best thin to ever exist. she is above the beauty of all other animals and has acheived maximum levels of gorgeousness. i love her more than anything. if she died i would honestl have nothing else to live for. i love her so much. if i had to chose between the life of a random stranger and tetris, i'd save my daughter/lil snek/twizzler/tris. i won't call her a 'pet.' 'pet' just seems rude, and implies you own someone. in which, you cant own a living being. it would be better to refer to your animal housemates as your freinds, your family, and your children. she is so great. i love her so much. she is a beautiful orange-and-red lava morph corn snake, with a tan underbelly. she is so strong, too!!!!!!!!!! she likes to pck up her pinkies during dinnertime, to. we recently moved her up to one fuzzy, as well!!!!!! she eats her fuzzy dinner once a week (fiday, saturday, sunday) and once she has eaten, i retun her to her luxury home, in which she will slither into her tree-stump cave.
my baby girl tetris (tris, lil' snek, twizzler) is the best thin to ever exist. she is above the beauty of all other animals and has acheived maximum levels of gorgeousness. i love her more than anything. if she died i would honestl have nothing else to live for. i love her so much. if i had to chose between the life of a random stranger and tetris, i'd save my daughter/lil snek/twizzler/tris. i won't call her a 'pet.' 'pet' just seems rude, and implies you own someone. in which, you cant own a living being. it would be better to refer to your animal housemates as your freinds, your family, and your children. she is so great. i love her so much. she is a beautiful orange-and-red lava morph corn snake, with a tan underbelly. she is so strong, too!!!!!!!!!! she likes to pck up her pinkies during dinnertime, to. we recently moved her up to one fuzzy, as well!!!!!! she eats her fuzzy dinner once a week (fiday, saturday, sunday) and once she has eaten, i retun her to her luxury home, in which she will slither into her tree-stump cave.
37706498.png
plague_small.png
I don't have pictures on this device, but I recently got an eclectus parrot named Holly. She's my first bird, and my mom's third. She is extremely noisy and high maintenance, and I love her to bits. She's very vocal, and will try to get your attention by various "hmm?"s, "I love you"s, and "Hello?"s, or just ear splitting screeches, depending on her mood/time of day. She's also a very picky eater. We bought her some hulled sunflower seeds coated in icing, which are supposed to be quick to eat, and thus better for training. She will sit and painstakingly strip off every bit of the yummy icing, then eat the seed. She's a dork and I love her.
I don't have pictures on this device, but I recently got an eclectus parrot named Holly. She's my first bird, and my mom's third. She is extremely noisy and high maintenance, and I love her to bits. She's very vocal, and will try to get your attention by various "hmm?"s, "I love you"s, and "Hello?"s, or just ear splitting screeches, depending on her mood/time of day. She's also a very picky eater. We bought her some hulled sunflower seeds coated in icing, which are supposed to be quick to eat, and thus better for training. She will sit and painstakingly strip off every bit of the yummy icing, then eat the seed. She's a dork and I love her.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

my amazing great dane is so sweet and gentle and will protect me at all costs. he is terrified of lightning and thunder. he is a lazy dog but i love him so much!!! he is a big sweetheart. when im home alone he follows me around to make sure im okay. my smol gecko is the cutest thing. he looks like a cookie and gives me a kiss every night right before i put him away and go to bed. he loves to watch movies with me. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403040077397229580/450825890188886016/image.jpg[/img] he loves to sleep under my computer and is currently under it
my amazing great dane is so sweet and gentle and will protect me at all costs. he is terrified of lightning and thunder. he is a lazy dog but i love him so much!!! he is a big sweetheart. when im home alone he follows me around to make sure im okay.

my smol gecko is the cutest thing. he looks like a cookie and gives me a kiss every night right before i put him away and go to bed. he loves to watch movies with me.
image.jpg
he loves to sleep under my computer and is currently under it
fight me m8
I currently only have one pet (though I've been trying to wear my fiance down into getting a second one). His name is Snowball, and he's my fluffy boy. <3 I've had him since I was a child, and he's about sixteen years old now, and still as spry as ever. He knows he's cute and he loves to abuse his power. [img]https://i.imgur.com/71nindF.jpg[/img] (Also, all of your pets are soooo cute, and I love seeing their pictures! Omg Cerberus, that gecko napping under your laptop is too adorable for words. He looks so comfy!!)
I currently only have one pet (though I've been trying to wear my fiance down into getting a second one). His name is Snowball, and he's my fluffy boy. <3 I've had him since I was a child, and he's about sixteen years old now, and still as spry as ever. He knows he's cute and he loves to abuse his power.

71nindF.jpg

(Also, all of your pets are soooo cute, and I love seeing their pictures! Omg Cerberus, that gecko napping under your laptop is too adorable for words. He looks so comfy!!)
@Bunnyx thank you! i made a post including all the funny things he does if you would like to look at that. its "funny things my lizard does"
@Bunnyx thank you! i made a post including all the funny things he does if you would like to look at that. its "funny things my lizard does"
fight me m8
@xxCerberusxx Omg, he sounds so precious! I love lizards so much, so I appreciate the little posts! <3
@xxCerberusxx Omg, he sounds so precious! I love lizards so much, so I appreciate the little posts! <3
Star Ace, my betta.

Whenever I'm near to his tank, even when I'm far and barely noticeable, he would slowly turn his head to stare at you and sometimes try to reach me as he can.

He knows that I'm in his presence.
Star Ace, my betta.

Whenever I'm near to his tank, even when I'm far and barely noticeable, he would slowly turn his head to stare at you and sometimes try to reach me as he can.

He knows that I'm in his presence.
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
1 2 3