Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48
I finished writing my book!

I'm just really happy right now- it's for a club too so we're for sure getting it self published, eee!
I finished writing my book!

I'm just really happy right now- it's for a club too so we're for sure getting it self published, eee!

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I just got home from performing at a major concert hall with my schools band (it’s the fourth time I’ve performed there too)!!
I just got home from performing at a major concert hall with my schools band (it’s the fourth time I’ve performed there too)!!
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
I streamed some art! I'm now contemplating sims 4 but im glad to have done it at all.
I streamed some art! I'm now contemplating sims 4 but im glad to have done it at all.
@Gusted Oooo whats the book about?

Its a lovely day outside and I did some art today :)
@Gusted Oooo whats the book about?

Its a lovely day outside and I did some art today :)
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
I listened to music
I listened to music
This wasn’t today, but yesterday a mom and her toddler were on a stroll when their cat decided to follow them (apparently she does that a lot). She stopped in front of our neighbor’s yard and was very friendly, and as her owners seemed okay with this and carried on, me and my neighbor got to pet her for around half an hour. One of the best parts of my week. :’)
This wasn’t today, but yesterday a mom and her toddler were on a stroll when their cat decided to follow them (apparently she does that a lot). She stopped in front of our neighbor’s yard and was very friendly, and as her owners seemed okay with this and carried on, me and my neighbor got to pet her for around half an hour. One of the best parts of my week. :’)
“Hello, cops police? It’s me. Yes, some pasty fooligans are lifting my shop. Ha ha, I don’t know how, they must be really strong.” sup, I'm Avocado.
I had a dress rehearsal for a play I'm doing tomorrow, and although it didn't go perfectly, my anxiety about the performance is a little more manageable! :) I also rewatched a few episodes of a show I like, and managed to sing along to the theme song!(it's an anime and I don't speak Japanese, so I'm sure I didn't sing it perfectly, but it was fun.)
I had a dress rehearsal for a play I'm doing tomorrow, and although it didn't go perfectly, my anxiety about the performance is a little more manageable! :) I also rewatched a few episodes of a show I like, and managed to sing along to the theme song!(it's an anime and I don't speak Japanese, so I'm sure I didn't sing it perfectly, but it was fun.)
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
My second silicone caulking soap mold worked great! I think I'm finally getting the grasp of this and will soon be able to accomplish my long time dream of vertebra soap on a rope. I was just about going to give up on mold making altogether but I think I finally proved to myself I need to NOT ditch projects just because I mess up the first time, or even first few times.
My second silicone caulking soap mold worked great! I think I'm finally getting the grasp of this and will soon be able to accomplish my long time dream of vertebra soap on a rope. I was just about going to give up on mold making altogether but I think I finally proved to myself I need to NOT ditch projects just because I mess up the first time, or even first few times.
I managed to finish a project I've been working on for the last... 3 weeks? It was a school thing and late, but it feels great knowing I don't have to worry about it anymore! I also went ahead and put up another shelf and older painting in my room so I feel good about that!
I managed to finish a project I've been working on for the last... 3 weeks? It was a school thing and late, but it feels great knowing I don't have to worry about it anymore! I also went ahead and put up another shelf and older painting in my room so I feel good about that!
dQT1EzU.gif
One of my cherry shrimp has eggs! Months ago I bought around 50-ish shrimp, in batches of 10-20 a few weeks apart but they kept dying- the water was found out to contain too much dissolved minerals. I was down to 3 shrimp when one of them hatched some shrimplets, bringing the shrimp count back up to 20! I guess that shrimp was really resistant, because now they've grown into adults, and one of the second generation adults is berried! I'm really glad that my journey of shrimpkeeping didn't end.

One of my platy fish also had two baby fish- though I've kept platies for a year, they are the second and third fry that I've witnessed from my fish.
One of my cherry shrimp has eggs! Months ago I bought around 50-ish shrimp, in batches of 10-20 a few weeks apart but they kept dying- the water was found out to contain too much dissolved minerals. I was down to 3 shrimp when one of them hatched some shrimplets, bringing the shrimp count back up to 20! I guess that shrimp was really resistant, because now they've grown into adults, and one of the second generation adults is berried! I'm really glad that my journey of shrimpkeeping didn't end.

One of my platy fish also had two baby fish- though I've kept platies for a year, they are the second and third fry that I've witnessed from my fish.
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 47 48