Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Good Happened Today?
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
I completed 3 difficult tasks that needed to absolutely happen today, and I'm relieved and grateful to have finished them!!
I completed 3 difficult tasks that needed to absolutely happen today, and I'm relieved and grateful to have finished them!!
I finally finished a poetry book I had to read for french!
I finally finished a poetry book I had to read for french!
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
I just found out I get to graduate a year early! Even though it might mean I have to leave my friends earlier than I anticipated, I am still very happy because I get to go into the work forceeeeeeeeeee
I just found out I get to graduate a year early! Even though it might mean I have to leave my friends earlier than I anticipated, I am still very happy because I get to go into the work forceeeeeeeeeee
my official CardCaptor Sakura tarot/oracle card deck arrived! unfortunately the attached guidebook is in Japanese, so I'll have to find a translation online before I can learn to use them, but I'm very excited to have them!
my official CardCaptor Sakura tarot/oracle card deck arrived! unfortunately the attached guidebook is in Japanese, so I'll have to find a translation online before I can learn to use them, but I'm very excited to have them!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Sent in my approval form for my thesis on Lasiommata megera behavior and conservation >:) I really hope it gets approved! Also, I got transferred at my job from register to garden plants, which I'm REALLY excited for because I'm sick of register work and have been wanting to work with the plants there for almost 3 years!!!
Sent in my approval form for my thesis on Lasiommata megera behavior and conservation >:) I really hope it gets approved! Also, I got transferred at my job from register to garden plants, which I'm REALLY excited for because I'm sick of register work and have been wanting to work with the plants there for almost 3 years!!!

wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
i get to hang out with the dog today :')
i get to hang out with the dog today :')
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
i ate a honey cracker today lol
i ate a honey cracker today lol
i listened to music with my bird and he cuddled with me :'3c
i listened to music with my bird and he cuddled with me :'3c
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
its friday!!!
its friday!!!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48