Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe an Anime
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37
these superhero kids really need to stop getting into these dangerous situations its bad for my heart

small child with daddy issues goes on long quest with his friends: oreo, kill, and sasuke

alien fish- that's the plot
these superhero kids really need to stop getting into these dangerous situations its bad for my heart

small child with daddy issues goes on long quest with his friends: oreo, kill, and sasuke

alien fish- that's the plot
Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Trilobite Fossil Copper Pocketwatch Chimera Fangs Wing Bones
@KrystelPhoenix

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club?

Also: Boy gets trapped in a video game and if he dies in the game, he'll die irl. Many plot holes in the anime..
@KrystelPhoenix

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club?

Also: Boy gets trapped in a video game and if he dies in the game, he'll die irl. Many plot holes in the anime..
BK4px36.png
@AbbyBlue

Yes it is! Sending you 1000t.
@AbbyBlue

Yes it is! Sending you 1000t.
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
Bone Daddy
Bone Daddy
ceasefire. now.
[quote name="@lunarfall" date="2018-04-09 13:50:19" ] Feisty girl travels with a sack of hammers, an angsty rock, and a shrimp of justice to defeat evil. Evil intensifies. Lather rinse repeat. [/quote] Slayers!
@lunarfall wrote on 2018-04-09 13:50:19:
Feisty girl travels with a sack of hammers, an angsty rock, and a shrimp of justice to defeat evil. Evil intensifies. Lather rinse repeat.
Slayers!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif

What happens when you take drugs in geography class?

You get this anime..

What happens when you take drugs in geography class?

You get this anime..
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
School girl and her sentient clothing take on the student council and fight a clothes company.... with a giant scissor
School girl and her sentient clothing take on the student council and fight a clothes company.... with a giant scissor
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
[quote name="Raytini02" date="2018-04-10 11:21:10" ] School girl and her sentient clothing take on the student council and fight a clothes company.... with a giant scissor [/quote] Kill la kill
Raytini02 wrote on 2018-04-10 11:21:10:
Kill la kill
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
A girls finds a book and saves the world.
A girls finds a book and saves the world.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Ramen, but even more awesome.

(Please someone tell me what it's called, I don't remember)
Ramen, but even more awesome.

(Please someone tell me what it's called, I don't remember)
Mg9qSuP.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37