Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talk To Me!
1 2 3 4 5
@Thornasaur oh yowch! That sounds painful!
@Thornasaur oh yowch! That sounds painful!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
@cackling it was pretty funny. i held my nose as i got up because i thought it was burning someone was just like "omg! blood's coming out of your hands!!" i looked down and my hands were bloody and i was oops.

then i was rushed to the nurses office and i thought i was going to bleed out and die, because you know, overthinking stupid things starts early!
@cackling it was pretty funny. i held my nose as i got up because i thought it was burning someone was just like "omg! blood's coming out of your hands!!" i looked down and my hands were bloody and i was oops.

then i was rushed to the nurses office and i thought i was going to bleed out and die, because you know, overthinking stupid things starts early!
Uq1cq4S.png
2la3t36.png
This isn't really an OC, more like a concept/quick doodle? Still, I might develop it a bit more.
2la3t36.png
This isn't really an OC, more like a concept/quick doodle? Still, I might develop it a bit more.
@Thornasaur I feeeel

@Dragonartist24 I like it! Very cute!
@Thornasaur I feeeel

@Dragonartist24 I like it! Very cute!
Thank you. :)

Did a quick doodle of Omega, mainly because she looks so pretty! I need some more dragons with jaguar in my lair.

2uo6ibb.png
Thank you. :)

Did a quick doodle of Omega, mainly because she looks so pretty! I need some more dragons with jaguar in my lair.

2uo6ibb.png
@Dragonartist24 Aw I love it! I’m gonna put it in her bio!

I’m hatching a nest with her soon, I can give you one of the hatchlings if you like!
@Dragonartist24 Aw I love it! I’m gonna put it in her bio!

I’m hatching a nest with her soon, I can give you one of the hatchlings if you like!
Thank you for the offer, but I have no lair space and no money (I wasted it on apparel and familiars)
It was fun drawing her though!
Thank you for the offer, but I have no lair space and no money (I wasted it on apparel and familiars)
It was fun drawing her though!
@Dragonartist24 I didn’t say I’d sell her to you! You can just have her!
@Dragonartist24 I didn’t say I’d sell her to you! You can just have her!
I meant that I don't have enough money to pay for more lair expansions. But thank you, anyway! :)
I meant that I don't have enough money to pay for more lair expansions. But thank you, anyway! :)
@Dragonartist24 well how much do you need?
@Dragonartist24 well how much do you need?
1 2 3 4 5