Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you find funny
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 214 215
When I first started roleplaying as warrior cats I called toms he-cats. So my freind made a joke and photoshopped a cats face onto He-man. I still find this funny.
When I first started roleplaying as warrior cats I called toms he-cats. So my freind made a joke and photoshopped a cats face onto He-man. I still find this funny.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
[quote name="@Foxwolf273" date="2018-04-29 14:08:39" ] When I first started roleplaying as warrior cats I called toms he-cats. So my freind made a joke and photoshopped a cats face onto He-man. I still find this funny. [/quote] Do you have a picture of that? :0
@Foxwolf273 wrote on 2018-04-29 14:08:39:
Do you have a picture of that? :0
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
@XxDragonfirexX unfortunately no. It was over a year ago and I think my account may have expired on that cite oops. I wish I still had it.
@XxDragonfirexX unfortunately no. It was over a year ago and I think my account may have expired on that cite oops. I wish I still had it.
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
Myself
Myself
zhMvOXK.png
@Foxwolf273

Aww. :c
@Foxwolf273

Aww. :c
Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like a goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise
And only she can make it right
So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/09/70/fa09702fab52e8490867435de63a3bd8--cute-ducklings-funny-pics.jpg[/img]
fa09702fab52e8490867435de63a3bd8--cute-ducklings-funny-pics.jpg
i
i
image.png

| hello
| becca | she/her |
| FR +2
I really like this guy's comic dubs.
(spoilers for the harry potter books if you haven't read them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqOi3VXPIE
I really like this guy's comic dubs.
(spoilers for the harry potter books if you haven't read them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlqOi3VXPIE
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
Those "[thing] portrayed by SpongeBob/Gumball" videos
Those "[thing] portrayed by SpongeBob/Gumball" videos
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
A part of the transcript for the Spongebob episode "Sailor Mouth":

"Mr Krabs: [jams his foot on a rock then hops on one leg] Ow, Ooh! Ow! My [dolphin chirps] foot! What [dolphin chirps] genius puts a [dolphin chirps] rock in a [dolphin chirps] path?! Can't you see I got a [boat horn no. 1] foot here?! Oh! [seal bark]!"
A part of the transcript for the Spongebob episode "Sailor Mouth":

"Mr Krabs: [jams his foot on a rock then hops on one leg] Ow, Ooh! Ow! My [dolphin chirps] foot! What [dolphin chirps] genius puts a [dolphin chirps] rock in a [dolphin chirps] path?! Can't you see I got a [boat horn no. 1] foot here?! Oh! [seal bark]!"
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 214 215