Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
Mine is a combination of three of my many favorite characters my friend made for me. (Ushijima Wakatoshi, Rin Matsuoka, and Tamaki Amajiki)
Mine is a combination of three of my many favorite characters my friend made for me. (Ushijima Wakatoshi, Rin Matsuoka, and Tamaki Amajiki)
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Mine comes from a dragon character named Tharos from the Emerald Sword Saga, 5 albums from the Italian symphonic power metal band Rhapsody (now called Rhapsody of Fire).
Mine comes from a dragon character named Tharos from the Emerald Sword Saga, 5 albums from the Italian symphonic power metal band Rhapsody (now called Rhapsody of Fire).
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
Mine is from my Final Fantasy XI character. It's pretty much my go to username.
Mine is from my Final Fantasy XI character. It's pretty much my go to username.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
when i was starting out i had this dragon who really liked birds or something that i loved so i google translated the word bird into latin and here we are
when i was starting out i had this dragon who really liked birds or something that i loved so i google translated the word bird into latin and here we are
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
When I was like 6, I got really into a Sega Genesis game called Ecco the Dolphin: The Tides of Time. It's a hard game and even harder for a 6-year-old and I just spent so much time playing it, to the point where I have one of the level passwords memorized to this day. ANYWAY, there's a fancy dolphin from the future named Trellia and I've always liked her design and her name. She's in my signature floating right down there. Yep.
When I was like 6, I got really into a Sega Genesis game called Ecco the Dolphin: The Tides of Time. It's a hard game and even harder for a 6-year-old and I just spent so much time playing it, to the point where I have one of the level passwords memorized to this day. ANYWAY, there's a fancy dolphin from the future named Trellia and I've always liked her design and her name. She's in my signature floating right down there. Yep.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
ok
ok
cowfish.gif
"The Night Star" my username is simple. In a universe of mine there is a main star called "The Night Star". So I used it as my username! :D
"The Night Star" my username is simple. In a universe of mine there is a main star called "The Night Star". So I used it as my username! :D
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
Based it off a dream I had, calling one of my fav characters "the Capricorn". He was descending in the middle of the city in a massive pillar of light.
Based it off a dream I had, calling one of my fav characters "the Capricorn". He was descending in the middle of the city in a massive pillar of light.
xe/xyr/xem
my name is stanley. stan and stanley were taken. ¯\_(?)_/¯
my name is stanley. stan and stanley were taken. ¯\_(?)_/¯
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
my name is victoria and my nickname is toy [weird, i know] so i just combined them ((:
my name is victoria and my nickname is toy [weird, i know] so i just combined them ((:
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62