Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what fandom are you most active in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I recently sold my soul to the Arcana Game, a fantastic mobile otome game.
I recently sold my soul to the Arcana Game, a fantastic mobile otome game.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
BNHA and Overwatch, and kind of Naruto. Those are really the only things I'm currently super passionate about ^^
BNHA and Overwatch, and kind of Naruto. Those are really the only things I'm currently super passionate about ^^
lighth3.png
@heavylobster
Oh dang i'll have to try it! I'll be sure to talk to you about it!
@heavylobster
Oh dang i'll have to try it! I'll be sure to talk to you about it!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Does Flightrising count?
Does Flightrising count?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Transformers
Transformers
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Fossil Fighters. Yes, people, Fossil Fighters has a community. It's just really hard to find in that it took me two years to find a community.

second is FR, of course.

Third is HTTYD, though my activeness in it has plummeted to the point where I haven't seen the new episodes yet.
Fossil Fighters. Yes, people, Fossil Fighters has a community. It's just really hard to find in that it took me two years to find a community.

second is FR, of course.

Third is HTTYD, though my activeness in it has plummeted to the point where I haven't seen the new episodes yet.
It's been one year...

And I'm still addicted to Final Fantasy XV
Sometimes I manage to crawl out of this hole but immediately fall back inside again because Square Enix really works on this game and releases DLC's and all that stuff like there's no end in sight!
It's been one year...

And I'm still addicted to Final Fantasy XV
Sometimes I manage to crawl out of this hole but immediately fall back inside again because Square Enix really works on this game and releases DLC's and all that stuff like there's no end in sight!
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif[/center]
goodness even though the show has objectively gone downhill.....I still probably participate the most in the steven universe fandom. it's definitely got a lot to talk and rant about even still, so yeah.

also the Kirby anime. well, Kirby in general, but mostly the anime.
goodness even though the show has objectively gone downhill.....I still probably participate the most in the steven universe fandom. it's definitely got a lot to talk and rant about even still, so yeah.

also the Kirby anime. well, Kirby in general, but mostly the anime.
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
LEGO NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu, although Pokémon and The Core are right there with it, Hetalia the closest second to the three
LEGO NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu, although Pokémon and The Core are right there with it, Hetalia the closest second to the three
sdSRvlV.png
Prince of Tennis is my top fandom. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a close second.
Prince of Tennis is my top fandom. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a close second.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24