Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Broadcast Messages
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUE-PSK1kI][img]https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/7/7c/Meridias_beacon.png[/img][/url]
Meridias_beacon.png
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
some random post from some website i thought was funny
some random post from some website i thought was funny
@Luthyx GDI I didn't want this! XD

Mine's a Dr Who quote- my favourite.
@Luthyx GDI I didn't want this! XD

Mine's a Dr Who quote- my favourite.
Modern Baseball, because this line speaks to me, idk
Modern Baseball, because this line speaks to me, idk
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
you can't see it but there's another even deeper and emptier one behind the 4th that represents my (lack of) soul, and that's where it came from. Also known as a Vantablack hole or a the bottomless pit of Nihilistic despair. More commonly referred to as the cringe geyser, for it's habit of spewing deadly cosmic jets of intense edge radiation. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJ8O1StWAAAwEP4.jpg[/img] you are now free to cringe [size=1]would you even believe that i'm significantly older than 14 and still only slightly joking[/size]
you can't see it but there's another even deeper and emptier one behind the 4th that represents my (lack of) soul, and that's where it came from. Also known as a Vantablack hole or a the bottomless pit of Nihilistic despair. More commonly referred to as the cringe geyser, for it's habit of spewing deadly cosmic jets of intense edge radiation.
DJ8O1StWAAAwEP4.jpg
you are now free to cringe

would you even believe that i'm significantly older than 14 and still only slightly joking
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
it comes from BTS' go-go dance practice, the halloween edition

i'msorryLOL
it comes from BTS' go-go dance practice, the halloween edition

i'msorryLOL
Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I write lore and everything is tragic.
Mine is pretty self-explanatory. I write lore and everything is tragic.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Funhaus video. Old demo disk they did. Last. Fm uses something called a scrobble to describe like subscriptions or something? I don’t know. Anyway Kanye west has a lot of Scrobbles. Apparently.
Funhaus video. Old demo disk they did. Last. Fm uses something called a scrobble to describe like subscriptions or something? I don’t know. Anyway Kanye west has a lot of Scrobbles. Apparently.
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Fairly self-explanatory. I'm trash for history and classics and will literally latch onto anyone who's willing to talk about them with me. :"D
Fairly self-explanatory. I'm trash for history and classics and will literally latch onto anyone who's willing to talk about them with me. :"D
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
My favourite song.
My favourite song.
> FR +9
> She/her
> ESFP-T
1 2 3 4 5 6